Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    all I remember of it was that it was on an atari and had something to do with a circus and catching people, possibly babies, as they fell

10+ Year Old Account
    this racing game on intellivision....cant for the life of me remember what it was called, i just remember you had to dodge holes in the road and other random obstacles....i couldnt have been much older than 1 or 2

10+ Year Old Account
    street fighter 1, I don't even remember which year it was out
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    this race game from lotus on DOS, damn that was fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Atari 2600 - Frogger, Pitfall and Alex the Kidd on Sega master System are the earliest ones I can remember playing

There are three games that come to mind, and I really don't know which I played first. I remember playing doom and wolfenstein 3d when I was very young, like around the age of 4 or so, and there was also this educational game about the ocean. You played a scuba diver and you touched this small school of fish to get power for a flash light, and you would fill up air at a station and starfish would ask you questions. There was also a sunken ship that was guarded by a shark. I've never been able to remember the name all these years later. Would love to find out what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by elgato View Post
    There are three games that come to mind, and I really don't know which I played first. I remember playing doom and wolfenstein 3d when I was very young, like around the age of 4 or so, and there was also this educational game about the ocean. You played a scuba diver and you touched this small school of fish to get power for a flash light, and you would fill up air at a station and starfish would ask you questions. There was also a sunken ship that was guarded by a shark. I've never been able to remember the name all these years later. Would love to find out what it was.
    Kinda sounds like a Barbie scuba diving game me and my sister used to play, or, at least that's what comes to my mind, I'm probably not right, at all.

starfox 64 at my best friends house when i was like 7. i vividly remember playing through the level that puts you in the landmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Kinda sounds like a Barbie scuba diving game me and my sister used to play, or, at least that's what comes to my mind, I'm probably not right, at all.
    LOL, no it wasnt. This was in like 1991-1993. Not sure when I got the game. I know it had something to do with Egghead software.

The earliest I can recall clearly is Jarassic Park on the Mega-drive. Amazing times, when games where amazingly rewarding for completion.

There were games before, but I just don't recall.

Probably Herzog Zwei for the genesis can't think of anything for the NES though i know i played stuff on it like megaman and stuff but i can't remember anything.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (first one) for PC
    Halo CE for Xbox
    Spyro for PS1
    and SSB: Melee for gamecube

Deleted
    Pong, on Atari 2600 I recall.

Megaman 6 on the NES. Mostly why it's my favorite franchise to date

10+ Year Old Account
    Pac-Man for life! - On the oldest Win95. It had some quite funny games
    RIP Old Pac-Man.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

my first computer game was red alert1, i had no english back then, when the game started and i played some "Mission Failed" appeared on the screen, then the same mission started.I was like "WTF was that it? What a short game!"
    became a big fan of C&C series some time later.. Still playing and having fun from those games..

Deleted
    Tetris on Game Boy 1.0 (I think it was '89-'90)

Deleted
    my first game whas either space invaders or mission command both for atari 2600

Pong:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pong

Yeah I am that old!

Myrddin,Stormforged, EU-Ravencrest
    Website: mmo-game.eu,YouTube: myrddinde, Twitter: @MyrddinDE

Deleted
    Sega Mega Drive at the age of 5-ish. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and some Jungle Book game :>