Deleted

Balcksmithing Weapon Recipes

Hey guys, just wondering what reputation the weapons are bought from, is it firelands trash or the new dailies vendors ?

First(!) and you buy them from the new dailies vendor, they don't require rep as far as I can remember, however, I was already exalted with Guardians of Hyjal when I've done them on PTR.

In addition, vendors in Molten Front are not tied with the Avengers of Hyjal, they're tied Guardians of Hyjal.

My understanding is that you have to get past the first phase of dailies (i.e. 20 marks). Then, you need 300 marks (150 for Druids of the Talon, and 150 for Shadow Wardens). Then, you can get the quest "Additional Armamants" which requires another 125 marks to complete. Then, the vendor will open up.

Of course, this is just my interpretation. If I'm mistaken, I hope someone quicly corrects me.

15+ Year Old Account
    that sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    My understanding is that you have to get past the first phase of dailies (i.e. 20 marks). Then, you need 300 marks (150 for Druids of the Talon, and 150 for Shadow Wardens). Then, you can get the quest "Additional Armamants" which requires another 125 marks to complete. Then, the vendor will open up.

Of course, this is just my interpretation. If I'm mistaken, I hope someone quicly corrects me.
    So awhile till we can unlock them lol, wonderfull...