Smile Favorite Console Video Game

Post your favorite console video game or games of all time and give a reason why.

Mine:

- Chrono Trigger (SNES): This is my favorite RPG ever. I played it back in middle school, amazingly my friend had the actual cartridge , but later I ended up playing it off some emulator on my computer. Epic story, awesome graphics for SNES, great replay value due to awesome characters and multiple endings. This game is just amazing.

- Ninja Gaiden Black (Xbox): I played some of the older NES games, but the xbox version was the first game to ever make me feel like a complete bad ass :P. I played the original NG for xbox, though I think NGB was a better game overall with corrected camera issues and the additional mission mode. I also played NG2 for the 360, though I wasn't as impressed. After beating all three games: NG, NGB, and NG2 on master mode (including mission mode achievements - took me forever, but I finally did it ) I just feel that NGB is the superior game. Story was bleh, but the graphics, game play, fast paced action, bad ass feeling after killing an enemy/boss, weapon design, combos, etc. = Epic game

I think there's already a thread like this in Video Game forums, not sure if its going still or not, however.

yeah, i just saw it. my fault for not checking before hand : /