Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah 1st night that pull was hell on earth. Last night it was cake for us. What we do is...

1st night that pack had a stack of 10 on it like you were saying. We had the MT LOS behind the boulder type thing on the right of the pack. Skull is the Drone, X is the other medium spider. MD skull to MT and have everyone wait till skull gets to MT. AOE the crap outta things to kill little spiderlings. Nuke skull. As skull and the spiderlings are picked up have your OT run in and smack the cauterizer/other 2 humanoids. Interupt what he can. Once skull and x are dead then burn the crap outta the cauterizer. Its usually cake if everyone is alive once drone/spiderlings are dead.

Last night it acted odd. No stacks on drone. We did a /happy dance and the md went out, the skull went to MT, but the other spider ran into the shield... the humanoids then came out of it. We nuked little spiders/drone then went cauterizer, medium spider, other 2 humanoids.

Pretty much just deal/eat the spears they chuck at you. Nothing you can really do to avoid those.

---------- Post added 2011-06-30 at 04:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Newz View Post
    Maybe it's easier to control on 10m, but we found with all the spiderling spawn points in 25m, plus that the drones would have to be moved to the 'tanking spot' we couldn't always predict the paths of the spiderlings. This meant that traps weren't always available and caused issues with nuking them before their arrival at the drone.
    One thing that might help you is that if you have a sv hunter or two they can stagger ice/snake traps if they are spec'd into entrapment. The snake trap will act just like ice one in snaring them for a few seconds. Not sure on your raid comp though, but if your a 25 man guild Im sure you have at least 2-3 hunters I would think. Could be wrong though... stranger things have happened . If you actually have multiple hunters spec'd into this and its still happening then you might need to put another dps on the spiderlings to help out. Maybe have one set the "nuke" set, and the other the control set until the other dps can get to it.

In 10 man I am able to solo the spiderlings while my range nukes spinners then drone.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrodgers View Post
    Hurp - any advice you can give on that last trash pack before Beth? 1 Cauterizer/2 spearthrowers with Drone/spinner/spiderlings. The drone had like 10 stack buff and we weren't able to cc any of the Snake guys.
    You can interupt the [channel] giant shield the cauterizer puts up which makes things alot easier. I think blizz also removed some hell hounds so that should make it stupid easy now.

To hurp - don't know if it's mentioned, but make sure your raid is in 3 groups in the last phase, 1 tank by himself, 1 tank by himself, and the rest of the raid on her ass which makes healing super easy since only 1 person will be eating that fire damage from her kiss. Also to jimme's point that you should hold lust until closer to the end since healing is quite trivial at the start of the last phase

The trash was harder than the boss. She is severely undertuned. On our kill we had a group of spiderling spawn at the furthest possible point from us so there was no way they were going to die before she started eating them. We started phase 2 with here a 100% health and only lost a tank on the hit before she died.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    The trash was harder than the boss. She is severely undertuned. On our kill we had a group of spiderling spawn at the furthest possible point from us so there was no way they were going to die before she started eating them. We started phase 2 with here a 100% health and only lost a tank on the hit before she died.
    Undertuned if you are going into FL with full HM gear sure. For those that are mostly 359 its tuned decent enough. You will not see any fresh 85 pugs knocking out this content so yeah... severely undertuned it is not. In 359 with perfect add control when Beth goes into ph2 it MIGHT be possible to burn through 100% health, but I am not sold on it. We tried it a few times when we didnt get the spiderling control just right and out best attempt like that ended at 28-29% if I remember right. Our DPS was around 18-23K with one straggler at 15K those attempts.