What cloth caster class to get wrecking ball in the 10-14 bracket?

Hi all,

I recently bought cloth cape, shoulders, chest, staff, and have two of the haste boa trinkets to apply toward a new cloth/leather caster class. I just want to stay in the 10-14 bracket. I have one goal and it is to get wrecking ball. What class do you think will be the easiet to do this with? I feel comfortable playing most classes, but am not a pvp elitest by any means. I wont have anyone else to play with, it will just be me doing this. Any tips or strats would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to your insight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disc Priest, probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    I got it on a spriest in lvl 79 with cata blues/greens.And i would have gotten it 3 times.

That seems like an arbitrary goal. It's not a particularly hard achieve to get, especially in that bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Triveal View Post
    That seems like an arbitrary goal. It's not a particularly hard achieve to get, especially in that bracket.
    unless there ae some sub rogues in that bg, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dramanie View Post
    I got it on a spriest in lvl 79 with cata blues/greens.And i would have gotten it 3 times.
    Looking for a class in the 10-14 bracket.

Im not sure how good of a job a disc priest does at getting KB's either.

I have never got wrecking ball either, so its not arbitrary to me.

What are your thoughts on ele shammies, dp/sp, mage, balance druid, and lock.

Disc priests are unkillable in BoA's, bubble at that level is stupid OP. Just follow around the pack and toss a pennace for the KBs
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Deleted
    If you are thinking about a mage, you should wait till 20-24 bracket. That would mostly be two shots with AB

Deleted
    Go disc priest,always keep bubble up to avoid a rogue one-shotting u, then still kills like crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you're looking for coth caster but have you thought about a boomkin? I had all the cloth gear on mine and at lvl 12 I got it in a WSG lol
    Tanks are made of steel, blood and a shield, not magic and twigs.
    My Warrior My Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
    Disc priests are unkillable in BoA's, bubble at that level is stupid OP. Just follow around the pack and toss a pennace for the KBs
    My full BoA hunter would like a word with said Disc Priests..

Quote Originally Posted by Phenetix View Post
    Hunters have no interrupts at 10-14, a full BoA/enchanted disc priest should be able to tank a single BoA'd hunter.

All the other clothies have no chance however, unless the opposing team has 0 hunters. Mages & Warlocks are just free kills for hunters and rogues.

YES!!!! After 2 years of casual PVP i finally got wrecking ball on my...drum roll...level 14 DP. I got it first try last night. Now, i will say we went agains a horde team that we camped their GY on our initial rush. Not one of them had fire buff, most had between 200-300 hundred HP vs my 1100. I never even fealt threatend once. So even though it was as intense as i would prefer, its off my bucket list. Whats another good pvp challenge to do at the 14-19 bracket now? Also, i didnt use any, but Swiftness pots are so OP its crazy. I can just grab flag, run over their GY and pop one and there is nothing they can do but eat my dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    Hunters have no interrupts at 10-14, a full BoA/enchanted disc priest should be able to tank a single BoA'd hunter.

All the other clothies have no chance however, unless the opposing team has 0 hunters. Mages & Warlocks are just free kills for hunters and rogues.
    At this level, the last thing I need is an interrupt. It's usually max 3 shot burst, most go down before that. At this level a white shot from me will mangle that bubble. Next 2 shots will kill you. I have yet to meet a worthy opponent in this bracket, as a Dpriest.

Deleted
    if you can get a disc priest 2 help you then id take arcane mage if its just gonna be you then take disc priest yourself

At this level, the last thing I need is an interrupt. It's usually max 3 shot burst, most go down before that. At this level a white shot from me will mangle that bubble. Next 2 shots will kill you. I have yet to meet a worthy opponent in this bracket, as a Dpriest.
    I agree, a good hunter will win this fight normally. What i do is just bubble and hot my self up while running to the nearest allies. The concussion shot pretty much eliminates your trinket so its only a matter of time.

---------- Post added 2011-06-30 at 10:18 AM ----------

I also did a few games in the 15-19 bracket and hunters get even nastier there with scatter shot. A warrior with a dedicated heals is still the most dangerous class imo, but only with heals, otherwise their cake. I wonder how a SP would do against hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by lexaqua View Post
    I agree, a good hunter will win this fight normally. What i do is just bubble and hot my self up while running to the nearest allies. The concussion shot pretty much eliminates your trinket so its only a matter of time.

I also did a few games in the 15-19 bracket and hunters get even nastier there with scatter shot. A warrior with a dedicated heals is still the most dangerous class imo, but only with heals, otherwise their cake. I wonder how a SP would do against hunters?
    Agreed again. SP does decent on low health targets. I started to take the focus out of DPS and shift into more Stam. I rarely die & always finish with the best stats. Not just KB, I work for the team & carry all the time. I try to organize & often times I have the ability to join a game we are losing & change up the pace. I can't always manage it as a lot of Alliance quit after the first flag is capped *WSG*

A warrior with dedicated heals is super nasty, I always try to snatch up their heals before they realize what's up. Overall, as a solo class I couldn't be happier with my hunter.

---------- Post added 2011-06-30 at 03:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lexaqua View Post

Agreed again. SP does decent on low health targets. At this level range they are nothing to fear. I started to take the focus out of DPS and shift into more Stam. I rarely die & always finish with the best stats. Not just KB, I work for the team & carry all the time. I try to organize & often times I have the ability to join a game we are losing & change up the pace. I can't always manage it as a lot of Alliance quit after the first flag is capped *WSG*

A warrior with dedicated heals is super nasty, I always try to snatch up their heals before they realize what's up. Overall, as a solo class I couldn't be happier with my hunter.