Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reading about fakecasting reminds me of the old days in PvP, where people would use their hearthstones to force an interrupt. Ah, good old Aimed Shot killing clothies in one hit. /nostalgia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    A key to stop casting suddenly became very important though now that shamans can cast lightning bolt on the move.
    This, but making one keybind just to stop casting's pretty terrible. I personally just move to fake on my paladin but on my shaman I have a /cast /stop casting for LB and for HW, GHW and HS (because of spirit walker's grace). Hit it once to start casting hit it again to stop casting, it's the same as I use on my mage for iceblock and on my warrior for reck storm. Press it once, IB/BS, press it again, cancel said abilities. It's easy to make is 100% reliable unless you're one of those that MASH your buttons for whatever reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowreach View Post
    Reading about fakecasting reminds me of the old days in PvP, where people would use their hearthstones to force an interrupt. Ah, good old Aimed Shot killing clothies in one hit. /nostalgia
    its a shame that your gameplay hasnt improved from vanilla then itsnt it, still keyboard turning around like a clueless mongoloid with your stumps for hands.

Quote Originally Posted by taniziation View Post
    its a shame that your gameplay hasnt improved from vanilla then itsnt it, still keyboard turning around like a clueless mongoloid with your stumps for hands.
    Rude.

OT: I just use escape key. Gets the job done.

Deleted
    but it clearly doesnt because you are a 1700 hero trying to act cool on a mmo forum rofl, stay down in ur basement son

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by souvlaki View Post
    No offense taken. But if you read my OP, i don't want an extra keybind, i want to use an already used keybind to add a /stopcasting option (no offense). And I want it to be the most versatile option for any situation.
    To answer your question, bind /stopcasting on your interrupt, in this case, Wind Shear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by souvlaki View Post
    So i want to begin practising fakecasting on my lock but i cannot find a suiitable key where to put my /stopcasting macro without messing my actual keybinded habilities.So i was wondering what if i keybinded the stopcasting with an instant? For instance Fel Flame. Is it a bad idea? Why?Another option would be including it in my mounting macro which is binded to an additional mouse button (ao it makes it a very easily reacheable bind). As you cannot mount in combat pressing the mounting macro would just stop the cast.
    U'd need a stopcasting macro if u played fire mage or shaman,other than that just jumping or moving in any direction for a milisec works just fine.
    Last edited by mmoc15d266cb79; 2011-07-03 at 11:40 PM.

Deleted
    what is fakecast?