Tracking Empowered Shadows and Shadow Orbs

Does anybody have an easy to set up addon that does this along with tracking things like Theralions Mirror. If this is the wrong forum for this. sorry.

Eh for orbs and es I use Shadowtimers which tracks all dots and orb, and es, and archangel stacks... As far as something that tracks procs from trinks and stuff... ForteXorcist does that, I think. For procs and what not I personally use the built in ElvUI timers... but that is an entire UI package.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Tell Me When. Simple customizeable mod that shows up whenever something procs. Power Torrent, Empowered Shadows, Dark Archangel...etc.

Power Auras can also do this, and you can set that up exactly how you want it to. Easily the most customizable "tracking" addon there is.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally use Tell Me When to track internal cooldowns on procs (Theralion's Mirror, DMC volcano, Lightweave, Power Torrent etc.). But, personally, I don't see any purpose for tracking Shadow Orbs/ Empowered Shadows as more often than not you are casting Mind Blast off cooldown, so none of those things are relevant.

Deleted
    Another tell me when user, takes 10mins to learn how to use but is very flexible!

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    I personally use Tell Me When to track internal cooldowns on procs (Theralion's Mirror, DMC volcano, Lightweave, Power Torrent etc.). But, personally, I don't see any purpose for tracking Shadow Orbs/ Empowered Shadows as more often than not you are casting Mind Blast off cooldown, so none of those things are relevant.
    Does TMW track the actual ICD of those or just the proc? I searched far and wide for something to do this and all I found was Procodile (which I didn't like) and ICDBars. I ended up using ICDBars, but it has no GUI, it's all done in the LUA. If TMW does this, I'm gonna kick myself in the ass because I already have it, just haven't been using it for anything lately.