Having some trouble logging on, wonder if someone can help

This morning when I went to log onto WoW, the game crashed after I clicked play on the client. It gave me a message saying that I do not have enough storage to complete the command. I am not sure why this is happening seeing as how last night the game was working just fine. I tried ending all extra programs but it didn't help much. If anyone knows a way to fix this, I'd be glad to know.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaductDown View Post
    This morning when I went to log onto WoW, the game crashed after I clicked play on the client. It gave me a message saying that I do not have enough storage to complete the command. I am not sure why this is happening seeing as how last night the game was working just fine. I tried ending all extra programs but it didn't help much. If anyone knows a way to fix this, I'd be glad to know.
    Deleting the cache is a good start.
    Anyway, did you play with patch 4.2 last night or is it still at 4.1?

Deleted
    Tried repair tool?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would try the repair tool first. Most of the time it does the trick.

I played 4.2 last night and it was working fine. I'll try deleting the cache and see if that helps. Also the repair tool as well.

EDIT: I tried the repair tool and it didn't work but when I deleted the cache it worked. Thank you very much!
    Last edited by AquaductDown; 2011-06-29 at 06:31 PM.