Poll: Your favorite bg? (or PvP warzone)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Alterac valley when my guild is in it with at least 10 members, then we can get some awesome tactics rolling steamrolling those puny alliance! (IN PVE GEARZ)

WSG, AV, AB and EOTS are my favorites by far. original 3 is awesome, and i love the setting in eots for sure.

AV is good if it is old school.

Deleted
    warsong for sure

WSG = Twin peaks = AB > EotS = AV > Battle of Gilneas > IOC + SotA. When I get in IOC or SotA, I do /afk and do something else untill 15 min deserter is gone.

WSG and TP are awesome, I love AB aswell. Hate IoC and SOTA tho

WSG and Twin Peaks

10+ Year Old Account
    wsg, no place to get out of my los, at least not where i play.
    i wreck hordes and i rather dont have runners trying to get behind a stupid pillar or corner to escape from my reing of destruction.

lol, jk, i'm lock and really cant kill stuff but i still prefer wsg bcs its really hard to get out of los. i can happely stand behind the rest of the group and dot everyone up. no horde will ever pay attention to me bcs they r to busy with all the melee trying to melt their faces;

Wsg= original
    AB= original
    AV= original
    eots= "original"
    sota= original but that "imparing effects on the vehicles" thing is annoying
    IoC= yay all horde to the docks and alliance to hangar and it is 50/50 win
    Gilneas= a mini arathi basin
    peaks= a copy of WSG

Wintergrasp= AWESOME
    tol barad= a bunch of reasons that cant be explained of why that BG is so unbalanced in sometimes
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Alterac Valley
    2. Arathi Basin
    3. Warsong Gulch

Never really cared for the newer ones
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

I chose AV cause I am wanting prenerf AV back =(. Had so many good times using riders (flying and ground), elementals, and the entire war effort feel as you could pve as well as pvp. I want the trolls back and the quests that gave you items that were actually useful cause people used them

Voted AV for now. It being AV weekend and my weekend off from work has been a godsend for gearing up my druid. I guess I'm not terribly fond of any of the BGs now, but the only one I dislike is IoC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arathi Basin --> Eye of the Storm --> Twin Peaks

Arathi Basin is by far the most entertaining BG followed by EotS and Twin Peaks. This is my point of view, playing a Hunter.

And I absolutely hate Isle of Conquest at times, but I think that's because Horde only wins it 1 out of 100 games (on a lucky day).

PS.

I almost forgot Battle for Gilneas which is a godsend at times when AB just feels enormous.
    Last edited by Aerion; 2011-07-03 at 06:23 PM.