Logging onto my main disconnects me from the internet.

Ever since patch 4.2 when I try to log onto my main Paladin, I get disconnected from the internet. My modem lights flash red, I get disconnected from WoW, my modem turns green again. I can log onto all my characters just fine, except my paladin. Any ideas what it could be? Or any applications that can track what is happening to my internet connection when this happens?
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Delete the cache folder.

I have already:
    Deleted Cache, WTF, Data->Cache, and Interface.
    Restarted my computer and modem.
    Had GMs move my character to Orgrimmar, Undercity, Brill, Durotar, and Terrokar Forest

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

its the universes way of telling you wow sucks and you should find something else to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try opening a ticket and asking what they have to say about it? Also, try torrenting something legal. Give it like 10 seconds, and if it doesn't dc, stop the download.

Two tickets, no actual help, just moving my character around. Try it now that you aren't in a capitol city. Try it now that you are in Outlands. No luck.

Torrenting works fine. 306MB Creative Commons file, downloading without issue.
    Last edited by Arcilux; 2011-06-30 at 12:18 AM.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Ask someone to login with the character to see if they have the same problem. If they get the same disconnects, it's not from your computer and you should continue sending tickets to Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Two tickets, no actual help, just moving my character around. Try it now that you aren't in a capitol city. Try it now that you are in Outlands. No luck.

Torrenting works fine. 306MB Creative Commons file, downloading without issue.
    So it's not a P2P issue.
    What Hax said.