Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I bought both daggers on my new rogue... Took me 3 days to get the 7250 honor, with TB wins and BGs (And yes, i have a job and a life)

So just farm a wee bit and be ready for the next season on your new chars (Or ungeared mains)

My new Warlock already has the weapon.. heck he's already almost full vicious and I just started gearing him since 4.2.

You don't get a "dynamic update" on the tooltip, but you can try to purchase the weapon and it will tell you how much more you have to earn before you're eligible.

They -might- reset the counter at the start of the season, considering that it's a new season and it says "in this season." Keep in mind though that 7.2k honor isn't really that long of a grind.. I had it in the first day (granted I had the day off of work and did nothing but grind honor all day with my wife on pocket heals so we won most games.)

If you have the time to dedicate over the weekend, then just go for it .

Quote Originally Posted by jrch5618 View Post
    Can you get the Season 9 ilevel 359 PVP weapons yet? It says you have to earn 7250 Honor during the 'current season' - does now count or should you not even start collecting fresh Honor until next week?
    If you try to buy a weapon and you dont have earned enough its say on you screen how much you still need

such a BS way of doing it will need 7k conquest points roughly 4 weeks before i can purchase my T1 weapons, by then nerds will have heroic raid weapons, nice balance blizz prefered 1800 and 2200 requirements compared to this.

Am I the only one that thought the OP was referring to whether or not his honor from this week will carry on to next week/season, since technically we are in between seasons? Thats the exact thought I have right now, since last season ended but the new one hasn't started, will honor this week be defaulted because it wasn't earned during the season?