Some news about Torchlight 2

Torchlight is known as the "Next Diablo", which was developed by Runic Games. As some visiter to E3 2011 said, Torchlight 2 will be satisfy the expectance of the players.

Torchlight 2 has changed many things than Torchlight, just as the changes between Diablo 2 and Diablo. There're new race, new class, new NPCs, bigger map and much better graphics. Runic Games has announced 2 important messages: 1. Berserker is one of the new classes. 2. The playes can play together through LAN. The CEO of Runic Games has said, "Because the players want the LAN mode, so we added it." There'll be a new map named Overworld, all quests there will be random.

The Berserker seems something like Shaman in WoW. They can hold weapons in both hands and use the soul of animals. Till now we know 3 skills of it. Wolfstrike: Release a soul of wolf to attack all the enemies in front of you. Drake's Breath: Release a soul of dragon to shoot out a cone fire. Wolfpack: Release a lot of ghost wolves around the Berserker.

Torchlight is a good game , but i think farming in the end seems a little boring .
    I wish them will do the lan mode good . When it release maybe i will buy it