Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    This is not correct; P2 starts after a preset amount of Druids spawn, not until the hatchlings die. We had hatchlings up with fairly low health a few times just as p2 was about to begin, and would just kill them before tornadoes finished spawning. However, P2 does instantly begin if both hatchlings die before the preset amount of Druids spawn.

EDIT: I think. I'm not 100% on that though. I do know 100% that p2 does not begin only after both hatchlings die.
    I'm contradicting myself in the two posts I just noticed ^^. What we had happening:

Every time the first hatchling died, we hit p2. Unless tank dps was incredibly consistent in the 4 pulls we needed, I suspect it is a trigger. The number of druids would then be a second trigger that works as a soft enrage.

It's hard to tell as both tanks were very equal on hatchling dps, but it seemed to happen all 4 or 5 pulls we needed to kill the boss.

However, the advise for the OP stays the same If the fight lasts too long, see if the tanks can improve on dps. Having the hatchlings up in p2 is always a dps loss as you end up killing those instead of using the burn phase for Alysrazor and if you're able to kill the hatchlings before the X druid trigger, you're winning time there.

We got it while it starting flying up after the second burn phase.

We found this one a little more difficult then the others so far, of the first 4 that is.

Deleted
    We had the exact same thing, our mage was being dropped from the air for no reason in phase 1. so we decided to just use the down phases to burn her. we lost 1 dps in the first tornado phase so we 9 manned the rest, took us just over 14 minutes, the soft enrage is very weak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenera-wildhammer View Post
    We had the exact same thing, our mage was being dropped from the air for no reason in phase 1. so we decided to just use the down phases to burn her. we lost 1 dps in the first tornado phase so we 9 manned the rest, took us just over 14 minutes, the soft enrage is very weak.
    Your mage dropping = he isn't going through the hoops, each one increases your flying time back to 15 seconds, I think if you miss 2 you drop maybe 3.