Deleted

Are we Hoarders?

I had an epiphany. What if WoW is an elaborate group of people vending their hoarding tendency into electronic items.

Look at the facts:

We don't enter instances unless they will give new shiny gear.

We don't have fun when something that is work is going to give a spectacular item.

We keep doing lengthy grinds for a pet or an achievement.

We fill our bags with completely useless items for raiding just because they were "hard to get".

Admit it, even if you do hard core raiding, you still keep that totally useless stuff that you had hard to get or you can't reget.

Who is "we" that all these "facts" apply to, because I feel left out of your group now

There's a difference between being a hoarder and wanting to hold on to an item for nostalgic purposes. I think most of us do the latter but there's bound to be a few of the former.

Deleted
    I need to clear my inventory / bank every 2-3 months. Just had 7 months without clearing it and I ran around with only 1 free slot for 2 months. (this is inventory + bank both with 24 slot bags + twink guild bank). After I sold / deleted everything I really didn't need I had 70 free slots and ~800 more gold.

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello my name is Darkoverkill...and I'm a hoarder.

well my excuse for collecting things is well, i collect things its the same as my real life habbit but it gives me something to do ingame. but whenever my bank or inventory gets full then i sell them for pixel money.