Thumbs down ANNOYING bug in 4.2 (login)

Srsly blizzard, can u never do anything right? every damn time i try to log in i get "character not found" then blizz says: delete cache folders... i am like srsly? are u fucking dumb blizzard? so i tried: same message, if i try to log in twice i get "you have been disconecter from the server" ... real good blizzard good work ..... this is the lamest ever. i have to spend allmost 1 hour constantly logging ing before im in.. YAY! FU!!

lol u mad

More serious: what Blizzard can do if the problem is located on your computer and not on their server? It a fault on your side, not their. Less rage and QQ, sometime happens to me too. But i don't brag around forums about it.

Probably i feeded the troll.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

its not my pc its a bug there are more here that got this. so now plz stop try to be smart

bug report forums are that way ------------>

kthnxbai

Out of curiosity, why are you addressing Blizzard from the MMO Champion forums?

Deleted
    So... why are you posting this here? Just trying to get a flamefest going or...?

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    plz stop try to be smart
    Made me giggle a little bit inside.

Deleted
    Needs more rage IMO. Not enough swearing, not enough rants and defo not enough spelling mistakes.

1/10

wow this site has many idiots:/ aw well guess there are more mature on blizz side. i was looking for "heres a fix" or soemthing. instead there are only arrogant comments kthanxbye.

Deleted
    could be you ISP also or something ... w/e post doesn't belong here anyway....

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow this site has many idiots:/ aw well guess there are more mature on blizz side. i was looking for "heres a fix" or soemthing. instead there are only arrogant comments
    I help A LOT of people in terms of tech support and such but you sound really really mad that all you can do is insult people over and over here

If you actually took the time to say I need help rather then

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE then things can be better hm?

Deleted
    well for a "fix this" there would have to be an error we could relate to.... Also try disabling your addons then login, migh be an addon that fucks up your wow

Deleted
    Where in your post do you ask for help exactly? all I can see a mass QQ with some random insults thrown in.

rage is better, try it sometimes. u feel alot better inside. and i finnaly came in after 45mins. Gonna wait a while for a fix, because this is idiotic and ofc normal from blizz-.- ill try the addon thing ty.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    rage is better, try it sometimes. u feel alot better inside. and i finnaly came in after 45mins. Gonna wait a while for a fix, because this is idiotic and ofc normal from blizz-.- ill try the addon thing ty.
    Rage isn't going to help by insulting others? How are we supposed to help you if you aren't going to cooperate but screaming at us?

Cmon now

Deleted
    if disabling your addon doesn't work you can "reset" your wow by deleting your "cashe" and "WTF" folder in your wow directory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    I help A LOT of people in terms of tech support and such but you sound really really mad that all you can do is insult people over and over here

If you actually took the time to say I need help rather then

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE then things can be better hm?
    I agree. Resentful is in a lot of threads helping people, and I'm sure most of the rest of the people in this thread help others often (just picked his name out because he's in EVERY thread I post in :P), but when you're just saying "Wtf Blizzard, I can't log in and you're just giving me the same bullshit answers!" what do you expect anyone to do? At no point in your post did you come close to asking for help, and why would anyone want to help a douchebag like you anyway?
    And then you call everyone idiots for telling you to post a bug report on the official forums, and then what do you say? "aw well guess there are more mature on blizz side" Well why on Earth didn't you post there in the first place and why are you flaming people for telling you to do that?

Uhhhmm... I'm just going to close this. Pointless rage threads aren't allowed. If you need tech support, contact Blizzard. If you'd like to see if people can help you on these forums, don't be so rude.This site isn't a personal blog for you to rage on.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions