Deleted

4.2.0 SP Hit cap

Has the hit cap (17%) changed in 4.2.0?

Im running simulcraft and hit is amazingly high on the list (actually quite higher than haste, eventhough im near 17%).

Is the stat assumption still correct -> spirit/hit(until 17%) > haste > crit > mastery > spirit/hit ?

Ain

"...and hit is amazingly high on the list (actually quite higher than haste, eventhough im near 17%)."
    As long as you are not at or over 17% (don't be over, atleast not my more than 0.8%) hit will allways be the best seccondary stat.
    However, the list is still INT -> spirit/hit (17%) -> haste -> crit > mastery.

This might change laster on with other gear setups, even now with some gear crit is better than haste, you'll have to sim and see for your self and your own gear setup.

Edit: And keep in mind that the value of hit might be lower with the new gear comming to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ain View Post
    Has the hit cap (17%) changed in 4.2.0?

Im running simulcraft and hit is amazingly high on the list (actually quite higher than haste, eventhough im near 17%).

Is the stat assumption still correct -> spirit/hit(until 17%) > haste > crit > mastery > spirit/hit ?

Ain
    Blizz stated that they intended to change the scaling of hit (more hit rating required for the same 17% cap) at max level, but that did not get implemented with 4.2. They may do it later on, but it's still the same as before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

Deleted
    no need to be hit capped, im stiitng on 12ish currently played with 9% last content

Deleted

2.9799 1.4110 2.1599 1.3759 1.1112 1.1734 1.1150
    1.0000 0.4735 0.7248 0.4617 0.3729 0.3938 0.3742

I agree with the OP. Here my char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldarc/advanced

Sorry for the data format... don't know how to change it. Just select all the numbers in the black squares :P
    Last edited by mmocc46c8e1895; 2011-06-30 at 09:43 AM.