Just Confirming - No Bonfires in Dungeons, right?

I missed 3 days of dailies and Ahune on my worgen, so now I need 182 more flame blossoms in order to get the last two parts of the vestments of summer...

Unfortunately there are only 5 days left and the dailies can only amount to 100. That leaves an impossible to get 82 from Ahune (most he can drop is 15 each day, and that'd require 16.4 each day).

So I just had to ask and confirm whether or not there were any bonfires in any dungeons

Yeah I know, the answer is probably no I had to ask though.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I know of, only through out the open world

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Not that I know of, only through out the open world
    Phoey

I'm a sad panda

Those stupid fireblossoms should drop every time you kill ahune, not just from the bag

Deleted
    Are you going for the Flame Warden achievement? If so you get more than enough blossoms for the full set from the Outland, Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor bonfires, and after a few dailies you will even have enough for the pet or that dancing thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hazard a guess at no, haven't checked, but I wouldn't believe they would

There is bonfires in Cataclysm zones & A few random ones not listed on achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    Are you going for the Flame Warden achievement? If so you get more than enough blossoms for the full set from the Outland, Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor bonfires, and after a few dailies you will even have enough for the pet or that dancing thing.
    pet is 350, dancing thing is 350, full set of clothes 400 - total 1100 req.

Northrend 120
    Outland 105
    Kalimdor 225 + 15 in Hyjal
    Eastern Kingdoms - believe it or not have fewer horde than alliance bonfires. Alliance have 17 and Horde have 14. So horde can actually get 15 more flowers than alliance. 85 + 140 = 225.
    + Vash'jir 15.
    + Deepholm 15.
    -------

req left is 380.

I missed 3 dailies, (actually I may have missed 4 now I think of it), and got some bad luck with drops from ahune.

Total deficit needed 82 once I finish the next 5 days worth of dailies
    Last edited by Baker St Irregulars; 2011-06-30 at 10:57 AM.

You should easily get enough atleast for all achievements. But I think you have to decide between the companion and d´the dancing flame thing.
    Last edited by Adale; 2011-06-30 at 10:54 AM.

Deleted
    There is an alliance bonfire in Badlands (right? the area east of SG), south east of new Kargath that isn't required for the achievement and I know that there is atleast an horde bonfire in Twilight highlands , somewhere in the middle of the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Maples View Post
    There is an alliance bonfire in Badlands (right? the area east of SG), south east of new Kargath that isn't required for the achievement and I know that there is atleast an horde bonfire in Twilight highlands , somewhere in the middle of the zone.
    Yeah, I checked and double checked. I got all of the bonfires. Unless the bonfires bug out like they did a year ago and can be completed twice, it looks like I'll be a sad panda

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baker St Irregulars View Post
    pet is 350, dancing thing is 350, full set of clothes 400 - total 1100 req.

Northrend 120
    Outland 105
    Kalimdor 225 + 15 in Hyjal
    Eastern Kingdoms - believe it or not have fewer horde than alliance bonfires. Alliance have 17 and Horde have 14. So horde can actually get 15 more flowers than alliance. 85 + 140 = 225.
    + Vash'jir 15.
    + Deepholm 15.
    -------

req left is 380.

I missed 3 dailies, (actually I may have missed 4 now I think of it), and got some bad luck with drops from ahune.

Total deficit needed 82 once I finish the next 5 days worth of dailies
    I said pet OR the dancing thing :P I just went for the achievement meta, then noticed I almost had enough for the pet, and since I like pets I done all the Northrend bonfires.

Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    I said pet OR the dancing thing :P I just went for the achievement meta, then noticed I almost had enough for the pet, and since I like pets I done all the Northrend bonfires.
    You can't ask me to choose between dancing fiery pet and naked dancing fire girls. I have to have them both

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't ask me to choose between dancing fiery pet and naked dancing fire girls. I have to have them both
    *cough* Second one, definitely. Who wouldn't clop while playing wow?

Deleted
    You can't ask me to choose between dancing fiery pet and naked dancing fire girls and a title. I have to have them both
    Editted

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Editted
    Appreciated

do what a lot of people did last year buy the vestments do the pole dancing achievement for meta, then sell them back and get the pet and/or dancing thing

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ev0lution View Post
    do what a lot of people did last year buy the vestments do the pole dancing achievement for meta, then sell them back and get the pet and/or dancing thing
    They "Fixed" that a year ago.