Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

25 Marks a day right?

when you get into the molten front you get 25marks a day right? just making sure i didnt miss any quests ( i also went outside and got the protectors of hyjal quest and got those marks)

hmm, on ptr you got 5 a day.

Deleted
    im pretty sure you don't get that many but im on eu servers so i won't know till tommorow but im sure that it was around 12 a day on the ptr.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's 8 a day... just cause you got 15 the first day for getting to the new area doesn't mean it'll give you freebee 15 everyday. come on people common sense here.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    it's 8 a day... just cause you got 15 the first day for getting to the new area doesn't mean it'll give you freebee 15 everyday. come on people common sense here.
    Why not 11/day, so with the 15 from the initial day you would need exactly 10 days to unlock the first 125 marks vendor.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

lol the 15 free ones had slipped my mind while writing this post

Miss read OP, ignore this.

... just cause you got 15 the first day...
    I got 12 on the first day :/

EDIT: Ohh I see what's going on. Yeah, I got 33 Marks the first day and 75 and a half Marks every day after that.
    Last edited by Howard Moon; 2011-06-30 at 02:26 PM.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    I think they mean after you got to the molten front.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

you get free marks doing the quests with yellow !. dont count those. only count the ones with blue ! because thats what you get your marks from -every- day and not just the first day

10+ Year Old Account
    I also got only 12 marks on the first day on eu server.

Why not 11/day, so with the 15 from the initial day you would need exactly 10 days to unlock the first 125 marks vendor.
    you are forgetting that you have to do the 2 150 mark quests (druids of the talon, and Shadow Wardens) before you unlock the 3 125 mark quests. (armaments, moonwell, and ancients)

I want the 3 vendors, crazy amount of marks. Got 16 at the moment. Can you do Talon and Wardens dailies, or one or the other?

I only got 12marks or so yesterday, how do i make those other quest's? :O

I got to 20 this morning which gave me access to the Firelands dailies, I now have 37 of them, is that right?

Am I the only one who thinks this slow steady pacing is pretty terrible by design. So I can log in, do the dailies in roughly 20 minutes, then you're back to nothing to do until raid time? Seems a bit underwhelming.

Yeah im hoping you can get atleast 15 marks a day or more because otherwise its just gonna take way too long to do these dailies..

10+ Year Old Account
    How are people in there yet? I got 16 marks now and I done all my dailies both days, are other servers with different time zones already on the third day or am I missing dailies?

Yes today was the third day and you should have enough marks now to enter the Molten Front and get started there.

I have 31 marks and I'm in the Molten Front, there was a 1 hour window on my server that the dailies reset and then reset again. Dailies usually reset at 4 am server but for some reason, new Hyjal dailies were available at 3am. I did half of them, then server reset and new ones from npcs I already turned in quests for were available again.

A mess up on Blizz's part I guess :\