Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacredb View Post
    We got this down last week but just trying to understand the mechanics better.

What is the reason behind doing this besides making it simpler? Does a single person tanking the crytals increase the healers stacks more than if we swapped 3 dps on them and the same healer healed them up?
    Every 3 stacks someone has on them from crystal will give your healer 1 spark per heal.

If your shadow priest has 21 stacks, each direct heal will give your healer 7 sparks. Basically, your healers can get 150+stacks very quickly. Once they have this they really don't even need to worry about a rotation, they can just heal whoever for the rest of the fight.

Sweet thx Chiznitz for explaining it, I must have missed that when going over the abilities. This will make it so much easier on our healers. Don't have a shadow priest but as ret I planning on soloing crystals using bubble on the first and glyphed DP and TB trink for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacredb View Post
    Sweet thx Chiznitz for explaining it, I must have missed that when going over the abilities. This will make it so much easier on our healers. Don't have a shadow priest but as ret I planning on soloing crystals using bubble on the first and glyphed DP and TB trink for others.
    You won't get stacks while bubble'd, so it won't really help.

this fight is easy anyway just get 1 healer to get at least 50 stacks straight away and overtime just increase it as it goes and the other healers can do the same pretty much, if your doing tank swaps you dont even really need much more than 50 stacks per healer.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Deleted
    Does anyone have a clue if lets say, that a shadow priest toss a quick flash heal on a tormented target and gain that healing buff. That their Vampiric Embrace will heal for more since it will heal everyone in the raid, even the tank with Blaze of glory? I've heard that but I'm not sure and wanna see if anyone here already tried it

Quote Originally Posted by Vezrah View Post
    As soon as your shadow priest hits 19 stacks of Torment they will need to use dispersion
    So you must have some other CDs like pain sup, pw:b, TB trinket etc to use between stacks 9-19 then I assume, cause 1 healer can't heal through the ticks at 14+ stacks really without CDs.

I believe the idea is that you use two healers on the spriests at the beginning. It keeps the spriests up and gives those particular healers very large stacks.

Deleted
    we only have one spriest in our 25mans, could we get two healers on that priest to get stacks up high and have the other healers who arent on the tank to focus on the other dps on the second crystal?

or does it only work if there are two spriests?

Deleted
    1/10 keep in life with heal
    10/19 tol barad trinket.
    19/25 dispersion.
    Need to be extremly wel performed or it's a one-shot.

Did it tonight. Only thought it was worth it on the pull. First crystal drops, lust, all healers heal only the shadow priest. Tank damage is minimal, I stayed nearly 100% the entire time the healers were healing the Spriest up (and he definitely needed 3 healers). Healers got a large amount of stacks.

Deleted
    did this tonight, sacrifice on priest at 12 stacks, dispersion at 19. Me as druid, and another druid popped Tree of Life on one shadow priest, spammed regrowth and never came off the tanks after that. Smoothest kill ever for us, big thumbs up for this.

The other healers carried on rotating as they saw fit with their buffs

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schleimhaut View Post
    Bump! How many stacks can you get as a UH dk?
    Around 18.

Got the achievement last night not even trying for or knowing how for that matter. Seems just common sense to me