Mallard

Three quality players looking for a raid. Pr/Hu/Sh

Not throwing the term quality around lightly. We got to 7/12 heroic while part of the handful of players carrying a dying 25 man raid. Raid died and never did anything else. Tried to go with a 10 man but I'll save the story to spare everyone's feelings.

We are trying to salvage something and keep raiding in this game.

Anyway, there are three of us who want to raid together. Hunter, healing priest, and resto shaman. We aren't messing around. We have raided for years and know what we are doing.

I apologize, but I am not allowed to post links. All 369 average ilvl.
    Gorgonnash server. Mallard, Sennay, Aventis are the character names if you would like to look them up.

Only negative thing here is that we all have to play together and are looking to raid now and not sit on a bench or anything. We are all friends so raiding separately just isn't an option. I understand that may limit our options but can't change that.

Looking for 10/25 man raids. Alliance or horde. Looking for a progression raid.

We are confident that we are quality raiders. I can supply logs on request and hopefully even some references if you'd like. Contact in game or posting here would be fine. Even if it is just to say hi or good luck.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    just search on wowprogress.com for guilds that need your classes