10+ Year Old Account

Frostweave Grind Spot

I've got a mage up to 83 but his tailoring is still at a miserable 405. I've been grinding the Vrykrul guys at the training area for the Shadow Vault daily quest and doing fairly decent. I got 165 pieces in 20 minutes earlier.

I've already hit the Scarlet harbor but didn't care for how spread out the mobs were and the Converted Heroes are pretty good too just hit pretty hard. Anyone else have anywhere that's a solid grind place?

check 14th and k street brah
    remembers when 10k dps means you were a god....now its par

Finish up level to 85 then go back and solo uk. You should rip through the place and you will get a ton of cloth.

Deleted
    I think your current spot sounds pretty good. A lot of people in previous threads about this subject have said that humanoids in Icecrown (e.g. the cultists near AT die fast) and Northrend dungeons are the best source, but that requires you to be level 85. You also might want to consider farming something else and use the money gained to buy cloth from the AH, if there's people selling Frostweave that is.

Minion of Kaw in borean tundra, stand in one spot, kill a billion of them. (Also with side effect of collecting ears for cenarion expedition rep)
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011