Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by 0wn3d View Post
    Give me a new RCT and a new Sim City and I'll be on my computer 24/7 playing them O.o
    I am actually shocked out how I forgot about Sim City. God damn, those games from the 90's were so awesome....

But yea, RCT2 was my favorite for the more smooth feel it had. RCT1 was fun for the huge number of scenarios that were actually very interesting, and challenging. But, sadly, the game has aged so much that I cannot sit there and enjoy the game with the graphics as they are... maybe if I sat down and forced myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I am actually shocked out how I forgot about Sim City. God damn, those games from the 90's were so awesome....

But yea, RCT2 was my favorite for the more smooth feel it had. RCT1 was fun for the huge number of scenarios that were actually very interesting, and challenging. But, sadly, the game has aged so much that I cannot sit there and enjoy the game with the graphics as they are... maybe if I sat down and forced myself...
    This is what I don't understand. O.o

For me good games do not age at all and I find the "bad graphics" to be in most cases very fitting and even superior due to defined art styles, which was built around the less = more.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    This is what I don't understand. O.o

For me good games do not age at all and I find the "bad graphics" to be in most cases very fitting and even superior due to defined art styles, which was built around the less = more.
    Yea, I know, I don't understand it ether. Usually I can stand bad graphics, but for some reason, it just really bothers me...

RC1 graphics actually arnt that bad, just go into options and turn them up a little. Its not an eyesore or anything. If your playing with 800x600 res then, yes its going to look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    http://www.mcvuk.com/news/44508/EA-p...-Facebook-game

Your prayers have been answered!

Isn't it awesome? Just exactly what one could hope for! SimCity for Facebook to challenge the casual market! 24/7 still?
    Damn you EA! Damn you!

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I would love one with even more features to explore your park, and more ways to make your park as well. I still play RTC 3 from time to time just building things I've got in my head.

AgREED!!!!!
    Last edited by Apoc11; 2011-07-02 at 09:03 AM. Reason: oops

Who remembers Sim-Copter (Probably the most fun game ever.. putting out fires took skill) and The Streets of Sim City?

I found something some of you may be interested in...

http://www.download-free-games.com/s...er_tycoon2.htm
    Last edited by Zeryx; 2011-07-02 at 12:41 PM.