Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I agree with Loot removal + kill + achi , cuz this doesn't seem like playing a fair challenge with other guilds ... however not banned .. technically they didn't break any rules .. but this option shouldn't have been available for them in the first place .... so World first does not belong to them ... i dunn care if 500 euros were spent on this the hell with it ... Blizz might lose over 500 million euros due to angry players from this incident ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loremater Ime View Post
    This is not under exploiting by any means, this has been around since faction change came out, IF this was exploiting then race change should count aswell since a raid can go specific race to do specific task, or just go human for pvp... lol? many hugs
    Fully agreed. Where's the exploit? The killed the bosses in the 'correct' way. What is they were to re-roll (not transfer) to US servers to get the content a day earlier?
    There are some advantages and disadvantages, they have put in effort and killed the boss. GG Stars.

Not sure why people are QQ-ing, I personally think it's brilliant. They just wanted it more, what can you say?

STARS... bunch of hypocrites.

Deleted
    Grantz stars! Lol, and who cares about WoW Progress

More to the point, they've now had an entire days testing on the first 5 heroic modes, on live.
    That's far more important than this one heroic kill. They can now just roll into the instance next Wednesday, on mains, and blitz these bosses out of the way. Giving them more time on the end bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    Being an Internet Coolguy shouldn't be mistaken for an argument. Newsflash anything competitive and challenging can be classified as a sport. And there is no argument that WoW raiding isn't competitive and challenging, and it does has it's fans. But, ignorance is bliss.
    Game not sport. Chess, bowling, poker are all games as is competitive wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrood View Post
    I agree with Loot removal + kill + achi , cuz this doesn't seem like playing a fair challenge with other guilds ... however not banned .. technically they didn't break any rules .. but this option shouldn't have been available for them in the first place .... so World first does not belong to them ... i dunn care if 500 euros were spent on this the hell with it ... Blizz might lose over 500 million euros due to angry players from this incident ...
    You are so naive to believe that people will cancel their subscription, because some guild got world first kill? O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsu727 View Post
    What you're misunderstanding completely is the fact they shouldn't be putting people on new features to implement when they have so many existing issues to address. I know there are different development teams handling different aspects of the game. I'm speaking about Blizzard as a whole. I'd rather they pool resources into thoroughly testing a content patch for an additional two weeks or however long it needs rather than implement stuff that isn't ready. People were in the Molten Front doing dailies on Day 1 because the daily quests were randomly resetting. Cauldrons were malfunctioning in Firelands to where charges were consumed and no flasks handed out. Stars is getting heroic kills on Day 2 since their patch day because Blizzard hasn't fixed something that's been a known issue since the Faction Change feature became available. There are many more issues I could list, but I think the point is clear.

The bottom line is, I'd like to see Blizzard handle these situations before they arise, rather than wait for someone to cross the line far enough to where they "feel the need to step in". I'd be willing to wait a little longer for a much more solid patch release.
    Why shouldn't they? It's not slowing down that progress. It's not as if someone putting new emotes in the game causes Cauldrons to reset. Both are completely separate entities. Having new hair styles in the game don't hinder anyone, all they do is benefit the people who want them. It's not like you can put these voice actors, art designers and, to a much lesser extent, programers and have them test content. They aren't qualified to do that. It wouldn't help at all, in fact it would probably hinder.

It's also important to know that the bugs that are being found are, for the most part, trivial and obscure. Dailies resetting for a few people so they can do Molten Front dailies a full 2 days earlier is trivial and obscure. Guild Cauldrons not working 100% of the time in Firelands trivial and obscure. Skull Bash not working in the Firelands, somewhat trivial and very obscure. Faction Change feature resetting raid lock outs, for the most part not a bad thing, only when it's used like it is now. Really, 4.2 has been an EXTREMELY stable and polished patch, compared to the unstable and buggy stuff we usually get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrood View Post
    What they could have done is to not allow faction change on the first week of patch.. but no, lets remove stuff from people who earned it anyway,
    like it matter if they dont got loot, achi, kill?? it's on frontpage, meaning it's already a first kill either way.

And by saying blizz loose millions of euroes just because some payed for a broken function, is just not logical, it's hard enough for people to unsub
    when their class is totally broken, you really think majority of players cares about this? Most are casuals, and probably not give a damn.

//Hugs to Stars anyway, GJ
    Just remember, dont use saronite bombs, they might break ragnaros legs and blizz will suspend you cause they cant take the heat.

Deleted
    Oh and btw, since when did WoW become a PvE eSport race game to kill first bosses? Last time i checked, we are fighting against DW and his minions. Stars are saving Azeroth from eternal flame, which would purge everything otherwise. And if you are asking me, they are doing good job! If you want competition, go watch Quake 3 tournaments, where everything is balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest View Post
    You are so naive to believe that people will cancel their subscription, because some guild got world first kill? O.o
    More the fact that it's a huge leap down the road to being able to buy advantages in game with money. If Blizzard don't act on it, they're basically OK'ing it. Then whats stopping them adding 391 epics for money? Have a new legendary staff for only 100 dollars?

Money should not be able to get you advantages in game. The 500 million euros is a stupid number, but it's fair to say some people would lose faith in the game if things like the above began to happen.

I had to lol.

I don't think they should be banned, Blizz should be aware of this problem and stop it in the first place, so gogo Stars!

Deleted
    I think they will get a ban, i mean ensidia got banned for using bombs on LK, a pretty normal thing and they said that they didnt know what caused the glitch, i dont know if its true but we dont have proof that ensidia knew that bombs caused the plattform respawning. but STARS did this on purpose, they know what they have done so i think the deserve it

Deleted
    So if this is the way to play, 100ds of guilds will from now on start faction changing all the time.. good for Blizz economy yes.. pointless yes.. "If it is possible then someone will do it, if it is impossible someone else will do it"

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior View Post
    since when did WoW become a PvE eSport race game to kill first bosses?
    Since like always.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    Game not sport. Chess, bowling, poker are all games as is competitive wow.
    And poker is being covered on major sports networks now. The line between sport and game is so silly and arbitrary that it doesn't have anything to do with the actual activity. For example NASCAR is classified as a sport despite the minimal physical involvement. It's silly, when many more physically intensive things are classified as games. In reality the sport/game divide only exists in the popularity of the activity, as fans like to known as sports fans rather than games fans. It's quite obvious that fans of what should be, by the "definition" of sports, games like to think of their favorite participants as athletes rather than people who play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest View Post
    No not naive but realistic ... put urself in paragon's position or any progress guild aiming for world 1st ... if Blizzard is gonna tolerate with this behavior .. then what do u believe would be next ????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Since like always.
    +1

10(chars)

Quote Originally Posted by Dorfus View Post
    Gratz Stars, if you can kill him then you earned it. Other people are just mad because they didn't think of it lol
    It's not that other people didn't think of it. In 4.2 Blizzard changed it so that raid lockout transfer over with faction changes. So they did in fact, have an unfair advantage over everyone else, because of a bug. Kthxbai