Thread: :( trinket

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    To this, you do realize that above posters have confirmed the actual gain in your character pane IS 2.5k, and not the incorrect 1.5k the tooltip of the item's on-use provides, right?

Even Wowhead says it's 306 rating per stack, which would make it a 1530 rating 5-stack bonus, which is sub-par to any other on-use trinket of this tier, and likely many from before it too.

Blizzard stated that the tooltip is incorrect, and is applying the correct 500ish value per stack.
    I'll add my facepalm too...

On topic, how many of you grabed revered rep allready for essence, i havent used trinket with 1 min cd in a looong time, can't wait to test it

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or are apparatus and the essence worse than H-HoR?
    At least for the Essence it seems that way. 1441 strength, and up 1/4th of the time only gives 360.25 strength in average.
    The heroic Heart of Rage gives 435 strength if we calculate the internal cooldown of 90 seconds plus 10 seconds to proc it, then add an additional 363 expertise on that.

I'm not sure with the apparatus, though. But from what it seems, it's got a terrible proc-rate and is not worth it for ret. So the only trinket in this tier actually worth something should be Ragnaros' crit thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    All I can say is/facepalm
    and we are facepalming? My HoL does 66% of CS damage with trinket procced just like my mastery tooltip says, which is a 2540 mastery increase

Last edited by Barghest; 2011-07-03 at 02:49 PM. Reason: pic as evidence

Deleted
    I don't think that blizz would seriously put the trinket proc at 1,5k and make it worse than 359 trinkets on purpose.

In my tests it always shows an increase of 2540 mastery rating, round 14 points of mastery and an increase to 69,5% HoL damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    All I can say is/facepalm
    The facepalm is on you, my friend. You used a font 72 to yell 100% wrong info. the tooltip is incorrect but it IS 2500, not the 1500 of the tooltip. read what YOU wrote, mate