Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    I'm in a guild with good people, but maybe not the best players. We laugh, we screw around, and now some of use better players can teach those who may not be so good to get better before we proceed into the firelands. I don't mind this, just because i like to hear the cheers of my friends over vent when we kill a new boss. I'm not in this for progression, did my time there in Vanilla and BC, i'm in it to have fun now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

  2. #82
    I almost fell asleep healing Al'akir tonight. We had <15k raid hps (2 healers) compared to 36k last time we killed him (with 3 healers). One of my favorite fights turned super-boring.

  3. #83
    simple truth is, if you're concerned about people getting the same 359 loot as you, or the same awesome titles as you (defender of a shattered world), you're not actually good at this game, and are only just above the people you're complaining about in the pecking order. heroic mode t11 is still 'hard', and there's not a chance your average pug will kill more than 1-2 of those bosses for a good while yet. firelands normals are also comparable to (arguably easier than) heroic t11, so tbh within those two areas lies any actual accomplishment. i'll be disregarding anyone in 359s now the same way i disregarded anyone in 346s back in january, even though for a month 346s were where it was at. who cares if the easy content is easy, anyone who's good at this game has left normal modes in the dust, and anyone who cares about normal mode t11 being puggable isn't actually good.

  4. #84
    High Overlord Durbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Terashi View Post
    I almost fell asleep healing Al'akir tonight. We had <15k raid hps (2 healers) compared to 36k last time we killed him (with 3 healers). One of my favorite fights turned super-boring.
    aye, funny thing is, my healing stream kept raid up thru whole phase 2...except tank healing

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by eylieen View Post
    simple truth is, if you're concerned about people getting the same 359 loot as you, or the same awesome titles as you (defender of a shattered world), you're not actually good at this game, and are only just above the people you're complaining about in the pecking order. heroic mode t11 is still 'hard', and there's not a chance your average pug will kill more than 1-2 of those bosses for a good while yet. firelands normals are also comparable to (arguably easier than) heroic t11, so tbh within those two areas lies any actual accomplishment. i'll be disregarding anyone in 359s now the same way i disregarded anyone in 346s back in january, even though for a month 346s were where it was at. who cares if the easy content is easy, anyone who's good at this game has left normal modes in the dust, and anyone who cares about normal mode t11 being puggable isn't actually good.
    Typical arrogant nerd attitude. This is the reason most normally adjusted people don't raid hardcore in WoW.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by DurbTh View Post
    aye, funny thing is, my healing stream kept raid up thru whole phase 2...except tank healing
    I'm pretty sure renew alone handled tank healing for that phase. I threw a few poms just for the noise it makes, but it was mostly overheal.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Typical arrogant nerd attitude. This is the reason most normally adjusted people don't raid hardcore in WoW.
    typical bad-at-simple-game qq response. go ahead and stereotype my real life based off my opinions about a video game, and i'll go ahead and stereotype about people's performance in a video game based on their (wait for it) performance in a video game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •