Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What have they done to Al'akir??

The nerfs... omg

We had a healer DC at the beginning of the fight and 9-manned without issue (or a single death) in a complete pug, including at least 3-4 people who had never seen Al'akir...

Stormlings buff never runs out...acid rain stacks resetting???...zero inc dmg...health nerf...lightning cloud damage nerf...omg
    Ilam - <Gardian> | Wiping with Benefits - Frostmourne US - armory

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares it's old content

10+ Year Old Account
    normal old content

Now what if in your party you had the 8 greatest unknown wow players EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.

Ilam, all t11 normal-mode content has been nerfed into OBLIVION. It's in the notes.

Quote Originally Posted by giowatcher View Post
    LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Then I can finally pug it on my crap server. I still have 5 chars without defender title. Do you know anything about Nef?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilam View Post
    The nerfs... omg

We had a healer DC at the beginning of the fight and 9-manned without issue (or a single death) in a complete pug, including at least 3-4 people who had never seen Al'akir...

Stormlings buff never runs out...acid rain stacks resetting???...zero inc dmg...health nerf...lightning cloud damage nerf...omg

Your answer is on the front page of MMO-C half way down in the blue posts.

"4.0 content is now puggable" think that whole post about sums it all up for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octan View Post
    Then I can finally pug it on my crap server. I still have 5 chars without defender title. Do you know anything about Nef?
    Nerfed hardcore as well have at it

Lol thanks for playing guys love the negativity. I read patch notes thank you.

Yup Nef is also faceroll, we cleared BWD in a pug in less time than it takes to do ZA/ZG with an average group and with less healing req.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL I LOL'd at this. Very nice

And as for Al'Akir, they basically castrated him. He's a shadow of what he used to be. He's not quite the man we all used to love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    Anyway, their egos, or "epeens" (electronic penises) aside, here are a few links that may help:

Quote Originally Posted by Eggers View Post
    LOL I LOL'd at this. Very nice

And as for Al'Akir, they basically castrated him. He's a shadow of what he used to be. He's not quite the man we all used to love.
    This is the reply I was after I loved Al'akir...the fails...the raging...the elaborate positioning...but now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilam View Post
    This is the reply I was after I loved Al'akir...the fails...the raging...the elaborate positioning...but now...
    Well hes pretty much telling you to do firelands instead of well picking on him you know?

Lol yup. A not so subtle hint from Blizz to move on to better things.

And as I found last night Firelands is definitely NOT puggable... roll on...

lol that would be epic :P

I dear u to try BoT :P, during the council in the 2nd part main tank, a healer and 2 dps DCed all at the same time (they were playing on the same LAN), reappeared shortly before the last part and we still down him without losing anyone and without BL stuff, and the healers didnt felt a thing :P

we wiped more times in the trash than the bosses (crazy big non cc pullers :P)

Why I quit Warcraft for awhile.
    I didn't make this decision until about a week ago. I love the game to death and I love these forums but damn....I can't believe the availability for any average troll/ninja/random douche to achieve what my guild and I worked so hard on for months on end.

Sorry but I feel like the last 6 months was a waste. Cool content is cool but I guess I'll wait till 4.3 is out and I can get carried in a day.
    Last edited by Greasy McNasty; 2011-07-01 at 04:41 AM. Reason: bad grammar, tough night

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much what everyone else said. I don't like how severe the nerfs were, but considering how hard pugs failed even late into 4.1, maybe 20% across the board was what was needed to make it puggable. /shrug
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if the content is still puggable, people will be able to progress the way they want too. Sure, they may get it a bit later then everyone else, and didn't achieve it like everyone else did but at least some people get some form of satisfaction out of being able to down a boss. Now, being able to PUG the content, they're able to have more attempts and have more success in terms of downing the boss.

Blizzard don't intend for the content to be not done, and they would still like players to be raiding all tiers of content.

10+ Year Old Account
    you do know that they didn't touch heroic mode right? If it's soooo easy for you then move on to heroic and come back. You will probably whine about how hard it is :P

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't nerf HM's go have fun. Only normals were nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tykku View Post
    They didn't nerf HM's go have fun. Only normals were nerfed.
    The only reason to do those is within BoT

Shard of WoE

Other then that it's pretty much, just head to firelands for the love of god :P