Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    so i suppose that means you should move onto Firelands, or alternatively, try him on Heroic and see how you fare on it

Quote Originally Posted by Greasy McNasty View Post
    Why I quit Warcraft for awhile.
    I didn't make this decision until about a week ago. I love the game to death and I love these forums but damn....I can't believe the availability for any average troll/ninja/random douche to achieve what my guild and I worked so hard on for months on end.

Sorry but I feel like the last 6 months was a waste. Cool content is cool but I guess I'll wait till 4.3 is out and I can get carried in a day.
    Are you still mad people can do Tempest Keep at level 85? Why do you care so much about what other people can do after you've done it?
    Are you the kind of guy who only raids for loot, or to seem better than someone else?

We only had Nef left for normal, we started pretty late.
    Got in, roflstomped him in 1 go with 1 ranged idling in Stormwind. (10 man).

Old content is old content!
    "MMMMMMMButtscratcher!"

Al'Akir heroic is as fun as ever.

so after the baddies pulling 12k dps with BL have cleared 12/12, and want to do firelands.... wtf are they going to do? stuck again...

ok let me explain.
    when the baddies are stuck at the current content, its like they cant jump over the hole in the ground. they're only missing 20cm, but they just cant jump any further.
    here is where blizzard fails. instead of giving the baddies a little push which should make them exactly pass the hole, they throw them over with a sling arm so they wont have to do anything but pull the trigger....

i agree that the content should be nerfed a little so the baddies can clear it, but not this much.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Eggers View Post
    LOL I LOL'd at this. Very nice

And as for Al'Akir, they basically castrated him. He's a shadow of what he used to be. He's not quite the man we all used to love.
    Well, if he was castrated we can maybe say that... he is not quite a man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    so after the baddies pulling 12k dps with BL have cleared 12/12, and want to do firelands.... wtf are they going to do? stuck again...

ok let me explain.
    when the baddies are stuck at the current content, its like they cant jump over the hole in the ground. they're only missing 20cm, but they just cant jump any further.
    here is where blizzard fails. instead of giving the baddies a little push which should make them exactly pass the hole, they throw them over with a sling arm so they wont have to do anything but pull the trigger....

i agree that the content should be nerfed a little so the baddies can clear it, but not this much.
    If you know the content then do it again with 30% nerfs it will feel alot easier then it would to a first time, "baddie" as you say. This will keep player's gear up to date and let ones willing to push forward have the chance to, not get stuck so far back in the wake that they just give up.

Old content is old, who cares ?
    Think about it that way, you can now go there with your new 85 for easy epics.

Quote Originally Posted by giowatcher View Post
    Now what if in your party you had the 8 greatest unknown wow players EVER
    Considering i have been pugging 5-man heroics for the last couple of months and like only had 15% of all the times a full clear with the original group i rly have big issues believing you would get 8 great players.....i rly rly would.
    It's like we are all Red Jelly Beans in a Jar full of various colors. Every now and then they reach in and get a Red Jelly Bean.
    We know we are in there, we can see the color, we just can't do anything to speed up our being taken out of the jar -- Jelly Beans can't speak.

if those who are willing to push on into newer raids hadn't killed the bosses pre nerfs, they wont get any further even with full 359 gear. they'll still be stuck on shannox.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

they did what they do to old content whenever a patch come out with raids, NERF IT and it was just a 20%, burning crusade raids got NERFED 30%

Way to make p2 a complete joke, dam. Didn't think they'd nerf it that much. Honestly though, it's old content, so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Greasy McNasty View Post
    Why I quit Warcraft for awhile.
    I didn't make this decision until about a week ago. I love the game to death and I love these forums but damn....I can't believe the availability for any average troll/ninja/random douche to achieve what my guild and I worked so hard on for months on end.

Sorry but I feel like the last 6 months was a waste. Cool content is cool but I guess I'll wait till 4.3 is out and I can get carried in a day.
    Old content is old content. I really dont see the point in caring what other people do as long as you have fun playing. So what if some random scrub killed nef... you killed him when it mattered , and more important , u killed him with people u enjoy playing with while he killed it with a bunch of randoms who were probably flaming the entire raid.

AGAIN , people , stop caring what others do and play the game for fun not cause the cool kids play it

Deleted
    Normal and old content.... /care

Deleted
    Thats a wonderful news! We casuals can go thru old content!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.....i just saw someone with a Tier 11 piece....how did he achieve that?
    It's like we are all Red Jelly Beans in a Jar full of various colors. Every now and then they reach in and get a Red Jelly Bean.
    We know we are in there, we can see the color, we just can't do anything to speed up our being taken out of the jar -- Jelly Beans can't speak.

Deleted
    OMG !! Have you guys seen what they have done to Black Temple ? Pugs can just breeze through it man ....

It's old content, get over it.

---------- Post added 2011-07-01 at 12:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamaeli View Post
    Thats a wonderful news! We casuals can go thru old content!
    If you couldn't clean content before, then you weren't casual, you were bad. Just saying.

Well then Blizzard wasn't bullshitting when they said Puggable Raids...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Octan View Post
    Then I can finally pug it on my crap server. I still have 5 chars without defender title. Do you know anything about Nef?
    My server was pugging heroic Halfus, normal Cho'gall, normal Nef and Normal al'akir before the nerfs. Granted, all the players from those pugs are from select guilds that know from eachother that they're good.
    Last edited by mmocfce925a786; 2011-07-01 at 12:21 PM. Reason: ach

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnes View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.....i just saw someone with a Tier 11 piece....how did he achieve that?
    Same way all the newbs got Rivendare's Deathcharger :P