Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamaeli View Post
    Thats a wonderful news! We casuals can go thru old content!
    "Old" content is getting stuck in MC/BWL/Ony/ZG/AQ10 (T1-2) while a select, lucky group get into Naxx40 and break your face into bite sized pieces in PvP with the gear. Even during this time, WoW was considered the easiest MMO to ever be made.

TBC fixed that for the most part and WotLK pushed it too far, I think this (as far as end game goes) is perfectly balanced. Proper raiding takes time and commitment. It also takes social skills and tolerance of bullshit (thickskin<(><@)

What have they done to Lich King? Now every pug can come and kill him in 25man! And get heroic epic 284(BiS!!!) loot!
    Oh wait.. no one cares any more...

Old content is old.

Its PVE. Nothing is stable here. Content is constantly refreshing. ALL the bosses you see will become outdated sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    What have they done to Lich King? Now every pug can come and kill him in 25man! And get heroic epic 284(BiS!!!) loot!
    Oh wait.. no one cares any more...

Old content is old.

Its PVE. Nothing is stable here. Content is constantly refreshing. ALL the bosses you see will become outdated sooner or later.
    Even if i do agree, don't go nuts there constantly ..... i change boxershorts constantly, that is closer to the reality
    It's like we are all Red Jelly Beans in a Jar full of various colors. Every now and then they reach in and get a Red Jelly Bean.
    We know we are in there, we can see the color, we just can't do anything to speed up our being taken out of the jar -- Jelly Beans can't speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Greasy McNasty View Post
    Why I quit Warcraft for awhile.
    I didn't make this decision until about a week ago. I love the game to death and I love these forums but damn....I can't believe the availability for any average troll/ninja/random douche to achieve what my guild and I worked so hard on for months on end.

Sorry but I feel like the last 6 months was a waste. Cool content is cool but I guess I'll wait till 4.3 is out and I can get carried in a day.
    WoW raids aren't any great accomplishment.... Go beat a single player game, it's the exact same thing. The only difference is you need teamwork, so don't act like beating a raid in WoW is this grand achievement that should be remembered forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    OMG !! Have you guys seen what they have done to Black Temple ? Pugs can just breeze through it man ....

It's old content, get over it.

---------- Post added 2011-07-01 at 12:16 PM ----------

If you couldn't clean content before, then you weren't casual, you were bad. Just saying.
    So how good we are at this game is determined by how well we clean content?
    Hell I'm bringing a bottle of windex.

If you can't proof read your work, you are bad, just saying.

I didn't make this decision until about a week ago. I love the game to death and I love these forums but damn....I can't believe the availability for any average troll/ninja/random douche to achieve what my guild and I worked so hard on for months on end.

Sorry but I feel like the last 6 months was a waste. Cool content is cool but I guess I'll wait till 4.3 is out and I can get carried in a day.
    Its only normal mode....big deal, I would understand more if it was heroic mode. But keep in mind its old content. Now you can have fun with alts in a pug.
    Last edited by deven04; 2011-07-01 at 01:12 PM.

Deleted
    cleard bot and bwd with a group of 9 blue equipped rl friends who have never seen the raids. i was the only one who knew the strats and we wiped only 1 time during both of the raids on nefarian (2% ;D) because the grp wa standing in fire. the nerfs are rediciolus

Deleted
    OMFG wtf blizz i cud solo mc bosses and not die omfg nerfed to shit omfg

Concensus: Old content is old.

I never understand posts like this. Why does it matter what other people do in the game? Personally it doesn't impact the fun I had clearing content if someone else does a nerfed version of it months later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    OMFG wtf blizz i cud solo mc bosses and not die omfg nerfed to shit omfg

Concensus: Old content is old.
    No Wai.......link please..........

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Who cares it's old content
    Useful posts are useful... OT went back in last night to get the titles for some new guildies and its pretty sad...kept "accidentally" hitting the next phases n dropped something like 2 mins off last kill...

Quote Originally Posted by Focault View Post
    I never understand posts like this. Why does it matter what other people do in the game? Personally it doesn't impact the fun I had clearing content if someone else does a nerfed version of it months later.
    Because he plays for epeen and it srsly got deflated when instantly 10 other guilds have , defender of a Shattered and the purple pheonix...
    Last edited by StendhalSyndrom; 2011-07-01 at 01:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexes View Post
    cleard bot and bwd with a group of 9 blue equipped rl friends who have never seen the raids. i was the only one who knew the strats and we wiped only 1 time during both of the raids on nefarian (2% ;D) because the grp wa standing in fire. the nerfs are rediciolus
    so you happen to have 9 RL-Friends with wow-Accounts who have a L85 with blue equip that never entered a raid-instance in Cata and mysteriously decided to change that this very day. Not to mention that they built a capable setup for those raids.
    I call that BS, sorry.
    If you don't like those nerfs it's one thing. But don't make up stories, that's simply ridiculous.

Deleted
    ye did it yesterday also and a mage tanked him for the last 12%

Nobody cares about normal T11. And nobody cares if some trade chat scrub will get their Defender of the Shattered World title one tier later. Did anyone care about Champion of the Frozen Wastes on WotLK? No, nobody gave a damn. Nobody will give a damn to those too.

Only way you'd care is if you're one of those people who cleared normals but couldn't do heroics, either because A) you are unguilded, B) your guild is carrying dead weight who's hindering you, or C) you're bad.

If A) Get a guild. You can apply to raiding guilds, you know. And most of then will consider your apply even if you don't have heroic experience if you don't write like a middle schooler and prove you know your class. Or stay unguilded and get used to the fact that you depend on pugs for raiding, and your progress won't be steady.

If B) Get the dead weight out of your raiding core.

"Oh, but they're mah BFFs I can't do this they'll be offended".

So get used to the fact you chose your friends over progression, and stop complaining, or find another guild. You can still be friends and even share raiding experiences if you don't raid in the same guild. I have a friend who I talk to every day, we discuss WoW and raiding very frequently, but we don't play on the same guild, server or even faction.

Fact is, staying on a guild you're not satisfied with because of "loyalty" to your friends will only lead to bitterness toward these very friends. If they're really your friends, they will understand your desire to move foward. If they don't, they probably just wanted you to carry them to purplz and don't give a fuck to progression.

And finally, if C) stop being bad. Study your class, practice, watch videos of the encounters, become a decent raiding. Or just chill and get used to the fact that you're too bad to join a raiding team and will have to pug.

Personally, I can't for the world belive people were bad enough to justify such a huge nerf on normal t11 content. Going in there now is like being back in ICC10 normal with 30% buff and full 277 gear. This is with a mix of 359 epics and 346 blues in an offspec I'm not that well read in. I realize Blizzard wanted to nerf t11 to the point of it being puggable, but all I can tell from this nerf is that they really have no faith at all in people pugging in this game.

Deleted
    It's been like that for a while, we'd been killing alakir with more ppl dead than alive for the past months lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilam View Post

Yup Nef is also faceroll, we cleared BWD in a pug in less time than it takes to do ZA/ZG with an average group and with less healing req.
    That's why those raids no longer give any valor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

I must admit, when we went to do BoT and ToTFW just to get the last few pieces of gear/tier tokens yesterday, I was way surprised how easy it had gotten. I didn't expect the nerfs to have that massive an effect.

But as people are saying, it's old content, so they made it easy to pug.
    Also makes it easier for me to now get my alts up, wooo!

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    I realize Blizzard wanted to nerf t11 to the point of it being puggable, but all I can tell from this nerf is that they really have no faith at all in people pugging in this game.
    Do you have faith in pugs?

i actually joined a fail BWD yesterday on my 3rd alt.. we wiped instantly on norm magmaw 10man.. yaaa