Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You based all of this on 2 BGs... Yea...

This is actually pretty funny. I just got done doing the same to the alliance. We didnt even go for the flag, just waited for them to spawn out of grave. They even had the guts to come down, or a dk deathgripped one down and we pwned them. Ended up winning of course. 3-0. Wish i could have seen their chat.

Quote Originally Posted by capnmorgan View Post
    This is actually pretty funny. I just got done doing the same to the alliance. We didnt even go for the flag, just waited for them to spawn out of grave. They even had the guts to come down, or a dk deathgripped one down and we pwned them. Ended up winning of course. 3-0. Wish i could have seen their chat.
    To be honest, most of them just accept it. Only a few (namely me) complain about it and try to get them riled up so they'll stop failing so hard.

Deleted
    Horde got factionchanged!simple as that.Like a poster correctly said allies these days aint fighting the old horde but allies in disguise as horde haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    In my last two WSG
    Two? In your last TWO?

Seriously, two BG's is nothing. It's a pathetic sample size. Do at least 20+ BG's before complaining about this. Nay, even better - do EACH BG at least 10 times!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    well, as i see it , alot of pvpers faction changed to ally because of the terribly high queue times. so here we go ... the result.
    If everyone and their mother didn't roll horde to be cool this wouldn't be a problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    The pool of servers that you get grouped with depend on the location of the servers. Eastern servers will be grouped with eastern servers, as a general example. I don't know exactly how it works, but that's basically how it works, I think.

This happens on both horde and alliance; it just depends on your group and their group. For example, even against a premade of 4 horde in WSG, we ultimately won with our randomly selected bunch. The only factor you can really control in battlegrounds is yourself.
    Has it ever occured to you that the premade of 4 Horde characters might just be 4 players from the same realm that have never even met before?

Someone asked my battlegroup, which is Nightfall and before Cata came out back in Lich and Tbc when I started the Horde on Nightfall would pretty much dominat us. Now some battlegroups have merged which probably watered it down. I see some have opinion that all the good horde went alliance while some, which I believe, transferred to alliance because of ques and such. I don't know but horde have been bad lately. The attitude of "I don't care I'm gettin farme or my brains beaten in" just surprises me about the horde.

When I first started WoW I chose alliance thinking all the kiddies wanted to play the big bad horde but to me seemed like I got stuck with all the kids on alliance. Maybe its changed now.

Yes to answer some post it was only two WSG. Small sample no doubt but again the attitude. Horde are suppose to be bad mofo's!
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2011-07-01 at 11:13 PM.

Well duh, the horde are the faction that mimic's the southpark version of the kkk, you know: "hot shower! hot shower! that's a great idea brother!". What did you expect from a faction of mouth breathers? Orcs: mouthbreathers. trolls: mouthbreathers. man-cows: mouthbreathers. undead: mouthbreathers with bad breath. The list goes on...and on...and on. I won't even discuss the problem with those bloodelves,,,hell you guys are horde, and even YOU don't like those asshats

lol ok kidding aside, you think it could be due to some ppl who used to play horde got bored and switched sides for something new? coupled with maybe I dunno, some ppl gaining skill? Coupled with maybe I dunno.....one of the many, many premade pvp groups/guilds now starting to grow in strength and popularity amongst the alli?
    "OP might be on to somthing. I once walked past an alley and I saw atleast 4 Blizz employees beating a man that had on a Rift T-Shirt. They started shouting racial slurs that had no relevance to the man himself and when they were done... they dropped a 2 month prepaid card on his bleeding, beaten body...." Zonas

I have to agree, horde win ratio lately when i play is 1 game to 4 losses, getting rather annoying...

Guess welfare brings out the beast in ally!