Thread: Illuminati

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Illuminati

Hii guys,
    MMO Champion is a huge community where a lot of people exists over here including freemasons (i got to speak with 2 freemasons till now) . It was hard to find them though. I asked a lot of questions to freemasons but when i asked them whether they believe in illuminati or not they replied that they dont exist. But there are alot of documentaries that proves they do exist. I dont want to ask you whether exist or not because i believe that they do exist.

If there are freemasons over here definetly illumianti's would also exist in this forum. Iam interested to know alot about illuminati and who knows i might even join this society if i get a chance. Dont think that im a Satan worshiper as im keen on illuminati . I neither believe in God or Satan. I just want to be powerful in a sense i want to have control in my hands.

So if any Illuminati comes across this thread please give me a reply on how to join illuminati and things that i need to know about illuminati etc. If u hesitate to talk publicly about this just private message me .

Thanks for your replies in advance.

What are you talking about? The Illuminati isn't real. You should just forget about us.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Chances are anyone who would admit that on these forums is not really part of such an organization and you will more than likely just be a victim of trolling. Best of luck.

There you go, Scrapbot. Is my Signature small enough now? Will you finally shut up, you automated pretentious &##(@)!?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trust me... no Illuminati is going to come and look for new followers on an MMORPG forum.... =S
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoe View Post
    Chances are anyone who would admit that on these forums is not really part of such an organization and you will more than likely just be a victim of trolling. Best of luck.
    Its only hard to find good people these days.

Deleted
    Illuminati, they're the lizard people right? They are shitloads of fun in the local pub. Me and the other werewolves love to play some good old texas hold'em no limit with them. Their pokerface is beyond absolute shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Gohan View Post
    Hii guys,
    MMO Champion is a huge community where a lot of people exists over here including freemasons (i got to speak with 2 freemasons till now) . It was hard to find them though. I asked a lot of questions to freemasons but when i asked them whether they believe in illuminati or not they replied that they dont exist. But there are alot of documentaries that proves they do exist. I dont want to ask you whether exist or not because i believe that they do exist.

If there are freemasons over here definetly illumianti's would also exist in this forum. Iam interested to know alot about illuminati and who knows i might even join this society if i get a chance. Dont think that im a Satan worshiper as im keen on illuminati . I neither believe in God or Satan. I just want to be powerful in a sense i want to have control in my hands.

So if any Illuminati comes across this thread please give me a reply on how to join illuminati and things that i need to know about illuminati etc. If u hesitate to talk publicly about this just private message me .

We don't exist.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a difference between The Bavarian Illuminati of the past and what modern people think of as the Illuminati. Most modern usage of the word is often tied with conspiracy theories and other such nonsense. The Bavarian Illuminati was a real group however that had members including educators, politicians and other free-thinkers.

So... to answer your question. It's unlikely that the real Illuminati is going to come around any time soon. Since their gone. Anyone can say they're Illuminati because the modern version is a myth. If you want I can send you a friend request and we can call ourselves Illuminati brothers.

Deleted
    conspiracy documentaries don't prove much, don't belive everything you see. As for the topic : Secret societies and cults exist since we descent into history (around 15k years ago) so they may or may not exist, but let me quote Terrence McKenna on this one "For the past few years I've heard a lot of speculations regarding who rules the world; some say Jews, others say Catholic Church or Freemasons..... and even tho maybe they try to, I personally think NO ONE actually controls the world, that's why is such a chaos in almost every social and economical field"

Deleted
    It did exist at one point. Back in the 1700's but it wasn't on the scale that a lot of people think it is now.
    Hip-Hop music in particular generates hundreds of rumors about the 'organization' ever since a song by Prodigy. People think Pac was shot by the Illuminati and that they made gangsta rap to generate money for private prisons. They also think that Yeezy and Hov are these Illuminati ringleaders due to imagery in their music videos. The group is always associated with things like Bohemian Grove or 9/11. People believe that the organization spans nations and wants to bring - or has brought - a New World Order.

I think it's pretty absurd primarily because why would a secret organization leave clues and imagery in their work? If you want to remain secret you don't have your 'employees' constantly using the company imagery - the one eye/covered eye/pyramid - that seems like the dumbest thing ever. Also nations have a hard enough time getting along as it is, are we supposed to believe that behind the scenes they all get along perfectly well and cooperate to take over the world? Which is a concept that makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Gohan View Post
    Hii guys,
    MMO Champion is a huge community
    Is it really? Define huge?
    where a lot of people exists over here including freemasons (i got to speak with 2 freemasons till now) . It was hard to find them though. I asked a lot of questions to freemasons but when i asked them whether they believe in illuminati or not they replied that they dont exist. But there are alot of documentaries that proves they do exist. I dont want to ask you whether exist or not because i believe that they do exist.
    Is your idea of proof the same as your idea of huge?

You already appear to be a member of the Darkspear Illuminati.

Deleted
    I'm afraid your only chance is to play Deus Ex.

I was in the Illuminati for a while, but I got tired of taking my pants off.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    If you want I can send you a friend request and we can call ourselves Illuminati brothers.
    omg Fuzzzie can I be your Illuminati bro too?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Illuminati does exist, they'd most likely be a lot smaller and more exclusive than the free masons which is why they have managed to remain in secret for so long. So the fact there are free masons here, doesn't mean there would be Illuminati.

I don't think they exist though, perhaps the free masons are trying to make people think they exist if your described conversation went exactly as you said.
    "Do believe in the Illuminati"
    "They don't exist"
    sounds like a cover up answer.

Never done much research on the Illuminati so don't really know anything about them at all, so I'll just go with the majority and assume they don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    omg Fuzzzie can I be your Illuminati bro too?
    3 illuminati bro's then (including me) .

10+ Year Old Account
    if the illuminati was real.... what makes you think that by making a thread and saying "hey! i want to join too! share the power!" will get you in? Silly. Very silly
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Deleted
    People of Earth, listen. We have been blind for too long! I ask you to open your eyes to the truth! The end of our world nears, my brothers and sisters. The Earth will be no more! Flames will consume the world. Storms will wash away all hope. The elements will reign at last. But do not despair... Join us and learn the truth. Cast off your lives of war and drudgery, be reborn in elements and claim your rightful place in this new world! If you are interested in our message, I will be holding a gathering. Speak with me if you wish to know more, but beware, there are people who would silence the truth.

Deleted
    They exist and they are run by the Silence

Silence will fall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    They exist and they are run by the Silence

Silence will fall.
    Ya know.. It didnt make sense until i saw this. I feel like my world has come full circle.

When a wild forum troll appears