Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Diablo 3 Info being Leaked in a Blog

Google "d3here blog" (it won't let me post links)
    The guy has been answering peoples questions for the last day or two about D3. Looks legit, Bashiok's answer was a bit vague.

Take it with a grain of salt.

Deleted
    It's been removed already, so I'm guessing the "speculation" was likely true after all, and the tester got found out and told off

Deleted
    And this is why Google is our overlord. Diablo 3 info? Yes please!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    And this is why Google is our overlord. Diablo 3 info? Yes please!
    All hail our overlords

Thank god for this information

Deleted
    Cheers, ty

interesting read...

but I must say this: GIVE ME D3 :@:@:@:@

So I know nothing about Diablo other than playing campaign of D1 when I was a young kid. Is this an MMORPG or what?

15+ Year Old Account
    I try to no to think about D3, if i do i just want to play it NOW!

Anyway, it will be great <3
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    bah site down

is there way to read QA 1 and 2?

Mmm I doubt if it's true, for example on the question which resource the Demon Hunter uses he answers: ''It’s called Focus and its a yellowish-orangeish substance. It’s a bit like mana – it starts full and regenerates fairly quickly, however it increases much faster when you take melee damage (ie when monsters close in on you). It is fairly new, it has always been Mana before that.'' sounds almost the same as the hunter in WoW with Aspect of the Fox.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Much Appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Weightless View Post
    So I know nothing about Diablo other than playing campaign of D1 when I was a young kid. Is this an MMORPG or what?
    No. Its a hack and slash adventure game, with either single player or co-operative storyline gameplay.

And its pure awesome fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    Mmm I doubt if it's true, for example on the question which resource the Demon Hunter uses he answers: ''It’s called Focus and its a yellowish-orangeish substance. It’s a bit like mana – it starts full and regenerates fairly quickly, however it increases much faster when you take melee damage (ie when monsters close in on you). It is fairly new, it has always been Mana before that.'' sounds almost the same as the hunter in WoW with Aspect of the Fox.
    The Demon Hunter is essentially the hunter & rogue class mashed together so it's not surprising if they did have "Focus".

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    No. Its a hack and slash adventure game, with either single player or co-operative storyline gameplay.

And its pure awesome fun.
    Wrong. It's an action role-playing game.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzington View Post
    The Demon Hunter is essentially the hunter & rogue class mashed together so it's not surprising if they did have "Focus".
    Both of which are classes from WoW, I personally always found the Demon Hunter to be a combination of the Amazon and Assassin from Diablo 2.

While I do agree that I would like the Demon Hunter's resource to be as he described it just sounds too much like a copy from WoW. He states multiple times in his blog that he is a WoW player and also made some mistakes in his answers i.e. he said groups consisted of 5 players and when he got called out he stated it was the WoW person in him talking.

To me it seems like he just took the hunter's resource in WoW and changed it a little bit, the ''however it increases much faster when you take melee damage (ie when monsters close in on you)'' sounds way too much like Aspect of the Fox: ''gain 2 Focus whenever you receive a melee attack.''.

We will know soon enough if this is fake or real. If blizzard will release another system information..and it will be something like market he described, i will believe it's real. But until then ...it's just fun to read speculations..with some nice ideas ..at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzington View Post

Wrong. It's an action role-playing game.
    wrong acrtion rpg is ME or Dragon age.... Diablo is a hack & slash and always been refered to this