Deleted

Help for a noob warrior!

Ok guys as the title suggests im an unexperienced warrior looking to get better. At the moment i am heroic strike specced and was wondering is slam spec better. Last season i didn't pvp seriously barely doing my weekly cap tbh.
    My aims next season are to try get a 3v3 team and get a respectable rating. Also to nail down a rbg place would be epic.

My main problem is that my damage isn't consistent one bg i wil do 2 million damage and the next barely sccrape 5ook.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by mmocd00a376cb3; 2011-07-01 at 12:47 PM.

1st in good interest would you mind showing your armory link??
    2nd in terms of gameplay do you macro stuff, do you keybind things, do you play by click, do you know your spec consistently?
    3rd is your itemization acordant to your spec/pvpwise
    4th do you know how to fight/know good tactics on how to face, each class/spec enemy players?

Deleted
    Armoury link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Karnus/simple

I use macros and keybindings a lot. Im a mouseturner not a keyboard turner. I know im not in full vicous either only recently came back after being away for a while! Im learning how to face each class at the moment like i watch a load of videos on how to face each class. Duel my brother who is considered a good rogue on our server and i consistently beat him.

As i say im good against rogues and other warriors outside of that i struggle a bit.

Mages i cant get near.
    Ferals out damage me.
    Ret palas are the same.
    Frost dk i can handle also.

yes rogues are the butter to warriors bread, and mages are your nemesis well for this class it has to be a real concentration game which means you have to make a good use of certain skills in the right moment aka trinket usage, heroic leap, charge, throwdown and bladestorm if you for 1 second use one of this in a bad time, you probably wont be able to get out of the same spot, ofc this is talking about 1v1 with a help of a arena partener mainly a dispeler you should be ok with this, rend target and get the up time as much as you can on rend and stay in battle stance as long as you dont need the extra dmg and as of now you can use the 5m cd's in any stance now will be optimal, as for feral and rets, make good use of your defensive cd's when you have to specially on when they are on their burst cds, aka shield wall with your self healing ability, if ret uses buble shatter it real fast, dont be afraid or forget to use heroic leap out of the confusion and start some kiting/pillar humping while you regen, or give to give time for your healer to get you up if in arena, use intervene to your healer if you have to just to get away aswell, as of dks well make good use of throwdown and charge cuz even your self heal wont do much here if he ns you, its really a good use of the stuns and burst on the dk
    this ofc its my experience on my warrior and its an alt but more experience warriors can give you better tips to counter mages and all class's, take a peak on AJ aswell there you might find some more acurate info

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerath View Post
    Ok guys as the title suggests im unexperienced looking to get better.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I love twisting words