Levitate causing disconnects?

Hey guys, just wondered if anyone had noticed getting DC'd a lot when using levitate? I get DC'd every single time I just into the water by the sewers on Twin Peaks and cast levitate mid jump so that I can run across the water. I got DC'd coming out of a BG just now, where I had levitate cast on myself when the BG ended and I think that's the second time since the patch that that's happened.

Anyone else notice anything?

Its happening to me too...

slow fall is doint the same thing, me and a mage were repeatedly getting disconnected during the elevator boss in bwd.

Nitro boosts+ parachute is doing the same thing to me

Oh..and I thought it was just random! Happened to me too on my priest today.

Yup, happening to me too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye same, Dcd while jumping down from the spider king of the hill thingie earleir today.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

Talked to a GM this morning and he said it was an known issue and they are "working on it"

Just to clarify, are the people having this issue in similar circumstances? I've been using Levitate to fish since the patch hit, as well as when I fall from the top of the web during the Beth'tilac fight if I took a shortcut through a meteor hole. I've never gotten DC'd by using levitate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

To the ones that dcs: If you are in air (jumps, falls etc) and uses slowfall, levitate, parachute etc will dc you, not everyone dcs from doing this tho.. dunno why :S

My friend jumped and spellstealed slowfall from another mage so he dcd.. so i think you can dc oter people that falls / jumps by buffing them at the right time :P

DCed many times on my priest when cast Levitate in BGs

Deleted
    Yeah, very annoying. Always forget and do my usual sprint shield + levitate jumping off a tower in AV, then I dc and start swearing. Just as well we have the authenticator changes for logging back in more quickly.