Deleted

Lightbulb Rageface: dedicated DPS or switch to it?

We had 2 DPSes on it constantly but I wonder if we should only switch so we avoid its agroing.

We just burned rageface down first. The tanks took a bit extra damage but it made the fight a lot easier.

We ended up doing the same thing as Parkbench but if you're going to leave him alive you need at least 2 dedicated dps on him to make sure you get the crit asap

Nuke him first. The tank damage is EASILY manageable, and it stops the instagibs of random DPS/healers.

Recruiting all casters
    9 hours/week

Yup, we nuked Rageface. Makes raid dmg much more manageable and prevents unwanted raid deaths.

Nuke Rageface -> nuke Shannox to 35-40% (depends on raid dps) -> nuke Riplimb -> pop CDs/lust and burn.
    Ilam - <Gardian> | Wiping with Benefits - Frostmourne US - armory

We burned rageface down, then riplimb, stopping dots at 15 and direct at 10%, shannox to 35-33%, then rip, then hero and kill shannox.

That was pretty much the order that got us our kill...
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    Yes nuke Rageface down first. I recently changed my strategy guide for it. The fight is way easier when Rageface is down first. Also see: http://25man.com/firelands/shannox

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
    Yes nuke Rageface down first. I recently changed my strategy guide for it. The fight is way easier when Rageface is down first. Also see: http://25man.com/firelands/shannox
    Just adding another note here for ganking Rageface right off the bat.

The extra tank damage is fine as long as your shannox tank isn't standing in fire traps.