Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

I feel Meh
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

im feeling fucked up. 24 hours with no sleep, junk food, vodka sniffed, and then a school project finished. i feel fucked up.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

i feel awesome, after times of searching i finally found a guild where happy! Our raid leader is awesome, and one of the best tanker i ever saw !
    it was hard for us, me my husband and my friend to find a guild who can take us 3 into a core and have fun in a casual/hardcore raiding, we just found that guild that needed 3 people to complete the groud, and our 3 spec, so i cant feel any better atm
    we raided this week, 3 night, and i really dont remember the last time i had so much fun raiding! Looking foward to tomorrow's raid !!

so yeah, im feeling awesome !

Confused... I got really drunk last night and don't remember the last couple hours of the night... Still trying to piece things together LOL

Pretty good. Eating some valentines chocolate.

Because I had no one to give it to. D:

Now I'm not feeling so good. :/

Very happy ^^
    Wiizper#2846

Wiizper - Main

a little bloated
    <insert witty signature here>

Wishing it was 5:00 already.....

I'm feeling tired and a bit empty or melancholic... Weird feeling D:
    "A Face of goat in mirror. We've become a race of the cursed seeds. I entered the soul of snake. We are a blaze in the Northern sky."

Kinda sad but Happy because I'm sad? can't really describe it

I wish I had cut down on coffee during the day, im really tired, but i know i cant take a nap.. I'dd give my pinky for a nap right now.
    I like juice

Scarab Lord
    Nothing. I guess I'm feeling apathetic.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

Work wise a bit frustrated. Once again we are being asked to do more with less people. Just to give you an idea we have 5 telephone lines for customers to phone and we have 6 people to answer them. And those 6 people have to do shipping, order entry, accounting, and all the other stuff to run a business. It's nuts!

Away from work I'm quite happy. Almost caught up in my gaming so I should hopefully start Rift shortly. In the summer going to California for the first time so I'm really looking forward to that.

Bloodsail Admiral KunkkaTheAdmiral's Avatar
    Perfectly fine and happy about the fact that the green thump in my family went over to me \o/ Hurray for growing plants.
    "Why do we fight? To protect home and family, to preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind the true question is, what is worth fighting for?"

Bored, thinking about what time I'll go to bed because of work :>

PISSED. I took a break from trying to get a specific HotS achievement last night because I was becoming too frustrated but I'm getting just as bad today. At that point in the game all you have are garbage units, the enemy has overwhelming amounts of forces, and you have to destroy EVERYTHING in a very finite amount of time. The odds are so far against the player for that achievement that I have to say it's easily one of the hardest in both WoL and HotS campaigns. I need like 30 extra seconds and I could do it but so far I'm just pounding my head against the wall.

I got shit sleep last night as well and I've had the same goddamn bird smacking it's head against my windows for a week straight. Not even kidding, this bird is fucking nuts.

I'm feeling nervous 'cause of my thesis...

A mix really...

Partially happy cuz I got to the 3rd part of the legendary questline and partially mad cuz my life sucks atm.
    "Reminds me of a dog, you stare at it while it's playing outside... Running around in a circle, then stopping up, wagging with a wide "grin". Jumping around until you call for the dog, then it lowers its tail because it think it's done something bad... And then you throw the ball, seeing the tail go straight into the air in bliss! ^^" - Gehco
    Wishblade of Kazzak EU

terrible i have to take the garbage out and its raining