Would this laptop run WoW?

First off, I apologize for another "hey, can this run WoW?" post.

I'm getting a laptop for school and was wondering whether this would have any issue running WoW, and what settings it could run on comfortably. I would also be playing SC2 and other games, but I'll figure that out myself.

Dell XPS 15z (the new slim model)

2nd generation (Sandy Bridge) Intel Core i5-2410M processor 2.30 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 2.90 GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M 1GB graphics with Optimus
    6GB Shared Dual Channel DDR3 1333MHz Memory
    500GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive

Thanks for your response(s)!

I can't offer suggestions on settings, but given I ran my dell laptop at 2.2Ghz w/ 2GB RAM, a 100GB HD and 256MB video card at 1440x900 with most settings at 'medium' in 25-man raid content till finally biting the bullet and getting a new PC a few weeks ago, I think you'll be safe to run it.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    I can't offer suggestions on settings, but given I ran my dell laptop at 2.2Ghz w/ 2GB RAM, a 100GB HD and 256MB video card at 1440x900 with most settings at 'medium' till finally biting the bullet and getting a new PC a few weeks ago, I think you'll be safe to run it.[/FONT]
    Balls, that's hard to read.

Uh, your graphics card is your bottleneck there, so it may be a little shaky. You shouldn't get awful framerate at lower settings, but you
    won't, AFAIK, be able to run at full ultra. I'd say Fair-Medium or whatever the exact middle is.

If you tone down the view distance and ground clutter, you should be able to have pretty much everything else on ultra.