Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    You lose your soul

Deleted
    Do you also lose your argent tournament mounts too?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Do you also lose your argent tournament mounts too?
    no, they swap following the same rules as home city rep does.

As mentioned, you lose goblin mounts and argent tourney progress but regain the progress if you go back to your original faction. I did notice though that when I went from horde to alliance, I no longer had all the racial mounts and had to purchase a SW horse and Gnome mechanostrider....maybe it evens out that way....I dunno....but I had all the city rep mounts while I was horde.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the argent tourney dragonhawk mount did xfer over as a hippogryph.

Other than losing argent tourney progress, I really hate having to redo the cata zones....but if you are joining a guild it is helpful for you to start picking up guild rep.

Flightpaths....you lose and have to find so many flight paths.....all cata zone fp's are gone.

Funny thing....I faction changed my Hunter over to Alliance....my wife and I were in the same guild and she found ghostcrawler....we grouped up and she summoned me with the guild perk....since I hadn't redone vash after the faction change I didn't have underwater breathing, but I did happen to still have the abyssal seahorse. Ghostcrawler evaded on me a couple times during the tame and I barely got him tamed and hearthed out before I drowned. My jaw dropped when I noticed I didn't have underwater breathing and I was all the way at the bottom of the ocean....yeah....I was it was a bit unnerving trying to get him tamed....lol
    The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by thehordemage View Post
    does anyone know if Tol Barad victories reset?
    I faction changed 1 month ago, TB victories do reset sadly, I'm only at 5 victories now, it's near impossible to get in TB on a 7:1 horde to alliance server.

Argent tourney achievements are reset to as if you never did them.

And the achievement dates on Master of Battlegrounds reset. As alliance and horde have different acheivement IDs for those. So achievements like for the horde, for the alliance etc also reset the date you completed them on. Classic pvp titles etc.

Deleted
    You also lose some money. /:

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr25 View Post
    You also lose some money. /:
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Craz View Post
    What do you mean?
    He means you have to pay money for the faction change
    The first explanation means you don't know. The second means you don't understand. The third means you can't accept the answer.

friends for sure. In my opinion that's the most important part of wow, if u changing realm and faction, u will lose them. That's unfortunate.