Wrote this story like 4 months ago while high at 4 in the morning, still high didnt want to edit.
enjoy.
Part one of many.

Helloooo Folks, Storm here again. Here too entertain you fellows once again with a riveting story about love,romance,sex,caring,action,fighting,death,sorrow,hate,gluttony and so on.
This time around our story will be seen from the horde point of view enjoy!

A long time ago in a land far far far far far far far far far far far away there was an orc,he as well as other orcs was not that very special. His name? it was none other than Dhryke the orc hunter and father of two, husband of 4,and murderer of many like 5.
we find our hero in the desert wasteland of durotan, like other orcs he was buff and green
and living in a place with -100 water, though they all looked hydrated.
personally i think they were related too camels or somthing and hiding all the water in their muscles.

It was a friday evening and he was out hunting crocs for their hides on some gay quest when he saw a light in his eyes, it came from the horizon of the barrens,
he knew he shouldnt have crossed the river, but he did it anyways, being the adventurer he is. As soon as he made the cross into the barrens a raid of pirates run by the infamous crew of Noffletoff and friends,aka stormchad and mikerk captured him.
now for some dialogue.

Noffle: Oi what do we got er fellas? <--pirate accent
mikerk:looks like some sort of character from the movie roots <----sexy italian accent
Storm:Wasnt his name kunta? <--pot head cali accent.
mikerk:yea!!
noffle:well kunta,your in for a treat. you were in the wrong place at the wrong time and now you get too join your buddys senator and kinkee for some fun!
Kunta: fuuuuuuuuuuuuck <---California pot head accent
kinkee: im gay and i like men <----sounds like perez hilton
Kunta: lol do as you wish i will just regenerate. <--in a russian accent
Noffle: What the Fuck did you just say ?
storm: Idk Slaves talk wierd
Random Guy:He's An Orc Not a Troll
Noffle: DURRRRRRP

So the crew throws the new slaves into the back of the 1992 honda prelude and ride off into the sunset.
Hours later kunta wakes, "Ughhhh my head",the party of 3 +slaves stopped by an alliance camp near ratchet for the night.
without any regard for the slaves mikerk the terrible leaves them chained too the car.
Noffletoff goes and takes a bath with a few sexy gnomes, while stormchad snorts coke off a couple of dwarven females asses ( and them dwarven women got dat large badonka donk).
and mikerk goes and groans off in the corner cause he has no game with the womenz.

Hours later everyone is sound asleep, Dhryke is sitting in the dirt in the dark in the cold,
"How the Fuck does a guy get him self into a situation like this."
Senator: Well your dumbass got caught thats how
Dhryke: YOU GOT CAUGHT TOO
Senator: i was in a raid when i was captured,we were gonna kill nefarian. But then noffletoff appeared, OUT OF NO WHERE TOO, nef locked his entire mountain into another zone made of magic. i dont know how he got in but he did, Noffle blasted nef 1 shot and then killed everyone but me cause im sexy and i had information he needed.
kinkee: IM THE BEST ROGUE OF ALL TIME LOL
senator.: STfu FAG, anyways he chained me up with this douch and now here i am.
dhryke: that sucks bro....

A Wild Hoochy Appears! to be continued.......