so when did troll heroic pugs get better?

i did one today cuz i heard some people say there easier but ya.queued up random,got zg and the group i was in pretty much 1 shot every boss

is this like,since the patch or did i miss some news a long time ago that pugs arent complete fail anymore in troll heroics

Influx of geared raiders doing them to get their VP for the week if they haven't full cleared firelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrdok View Post
    Influx of geared raiders doing them to get their VP for the week if they haven't full cleared firelands.
    but isnt the vp cap less if you dont do raids and get your vp from heroics

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    but isnt the vp cap less if you dont do raids and get your vp from heroics
    It's the same now, from what I've seen. Even before, partial raid VP wouldn't count against the heroic/RoZ VP caps (that I ever noticed).

I found they got better after the first week or two of 4.1.

I guess it's a mix of raiders doing more heroics since there are new Valor Point items, as well as people gearing up being able to buy better gear for Justice Points.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    I found they got better after the first week or two of 4.1.
    hmm,maybe they've just always been like what i had today i just never did them cuz of the fact i used to get these pug groups that just wiped on the first boss and ended up disbanding and it was fail

i figured with the nerfs id try a random rise of the zandalari heroic today and it didnt seem to bad

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been having terrible PUG's so far on my alt =(

We wiped to the panther boss about 6 times now -.-

I always try cap heroics valor points the day after the valor reset, because it seems to be when you're most likely to get all the raid geared guys valor capping as well. As the week goes on, the quality of the pugs drops off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrdok View Post
    ^ Huge amounts of people that don't need ZA/ZG. I put together a 4 man group today to farm our valor caps, got a pug healer from LFD and did a bear run by accident.

Also doing it on alts to get their valor to buy mains BoE bracers.

Also all instances get easier as time goes by, by in this case it has a lot to do with 4.2

10+ Year Old Account
    they nerfed the damage vernoxxis does too, and he was a pain for some puggers

(as well as all the new gear, raiders etc reasons)