[H] TBG on Shattered Halls recruiting for Firelands!

Hello.
    wow-blackguard.com

TBG (The Black Guard) is recruiting new players to join our ranks.

About us
    We started our adventures on Burning Blade back in 2005; still to this day we have the same core members running the guild. We migrated over to Grim Batol because Burning Blade was becoming more of a Broken Blade, with huge queues and much lag. The same thing happened on Grim Batol, so now we are on the medium populated server Shattered Halls.

Past Progress
    In WotLK, like most guilds, we cleared Naxxramas within the week of release and achieved realm firsts for the Glory of the Raider. Ulduar and ToC were both completely cleared including all hardmodes as well as all achievements.

In ICC we pushed hard for server firsts. When the heroics started we had pretty fast progress like most guilds up to Lich King. Although we spent a long time on him, we managed to kill him pre-4.0 achieving server second and peaked at 642nd in the world.

Current Progress
    Realm first Working as a Team, Realm First Guild Level 25

We are now advancing through the second raid tier of Cataclysm (4/7 25man), with 8/13 25-man heroic in the first tier.

This is why we need you to help us conquer the rest of the raiding tier.

Raid times
    Monday: 18:30 - 23:00
    Tuesday: No raid
    Wednesday: 18:30 - 23:00
    Thursday: 18:30 - 23:00
    Friday: No raid
    Saturday: No raid
    Sunday: 18:30 - 23:00

As of now we are currently recruiting:
    Everything

Before you apply
    - Make sure you are able to raid at least 60-80%
    - Do not apply if you suffer from Family Dinner Disorder and need to go afk during a raid
    - We don't allow mass swearing and cursing
    - We don't take in people in green/blue gear
    - We prefer you have a microphone
    - Make sure you are able to move out of bad stuff on the ground

For further questions you can contact any officer in TBG on Shattered Halls horde side or go to our website/forum to apply.
    wow-blackguard.com
    Last edited by Fumlerlol; 2011-07-04 at 09:26 PM.

bump. wow-blackguard.com

bump. wow-blackguard.com

bump wow-blackguard.com

4/7 down, wow-blackguard.com

Deleted
    5/7 Firelands - www.wow-blackguard.com

bump wow-blackguard.com

6/7 bump... wow-blackguard.com

buump 1/7 heroic

Deleted
    i have a DK looking to get into raiding, im not geared yet but it wouldnt take me long, depends if your willing to wait. Alliance or Horde?

Deleted
    sorry didn't notice that it said horde at the bottom, i am horde. like i said i'm low geared as i have been focusing on my resto druid in a guild with my IRL friends, howver this has halted for now so am looking to get into raiding on my DK. i am currently still in cata heroic gear but like i said i can gear very quickly especially with the aid of such a good guild. But like i said its up to you whether you want to wait a few weeks, after that i can make every night except thursday

bumping it up

bump wow-blackguard.com