10+ Year Old Account

Dark intent giving different amount of haste.

Logged on today checking my stats, when I come across my haste with and without dark intent.
    Without dark intent - 2104 (+16.43%) - 17.59% total haste
    With dark intent - 2104 (+16.43%) - 21.12% total haste

This gives a total of 3.53% haste from dark intent, I have no other buffs at the moment except from fel armour, flask of the north and savory deviate delight. Did I miss something, I really don't get what is going on, either i'm doing something wrong, my UI is bugging out or that something odd is abroad.
    thanks.

But where is the 0.53% haste coming from?
    Proof here

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Quote Originally Posted by msully View Post
    The writing around him tells us he's a great warchief, but his actions don't match it.

For example, on the blimp ride to Twilight Highlands, he sends his air defenses after the Alliance, leaving the blimps open to attach by Twilight Dragons.

Unfortunately, he survived.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Don't let blizz know, I want to keep my 0.53% of haste

Confirmed here...same issue^ I wonder if its just a tooltip error or indeed a bug. If it is, DELETE THIS POST!!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    same thing happens on my spriest, when im out of form i have 17.05 and when in form i have 22.90
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

No error, that's just how haste works. Haste gained from different sources stacks multiplicatively.

In your first screenshot, you have 17.59% haste total, 16.43% of which comes from haste rating. I assume you're getting 1% haste from another source. If you are, then you have 16.43% haste from haste rating, 1% haste from another source, and your total taste would be:

1.1643 (haste rating) * 1.01 (other) = 1.175943 (total haste, displayed on your sheet as 17.59%)

Now, we add in 3% from dark intent:

1.1643 (haste rating) * 1.01 (other) * 1.03 (DI) = 1.21122129, or 21.12% haste.

Edit: For the record, if you were to then get the 5% haste aura from a spriest or moonkin, your total haste would be:

1.1643 (haste rating) * 1.01 (other) * 1.03 (DI) * 1.05 (haste aura) = 1.2717823545, or 27.18% haste
    Last edited by darkwarrior42; 2011-07-02 at 04:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1% from goblin passive, i see where i get it now thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by msully View Post
    The writing around him tells us he's a great warchief, but his actions don't match it.

For example, on the blimp ride to Twilight Highlands, he sends his air defenses after the Alliance, leaving the blimps open to attach by Twilight Dragons.

Unfortunately, he survived.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulJnr View Post
    1% from goblin passive, i see where i get it now thanks.
    no worries.... figures though, I can calculate haste but I can't notice that you're a goblin. That's just the sort of mistake I typically make :-P