Poll: First Dragonwrath

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Our Fire mage will be getting our first, mainly because he's our only DPS caster, but still

Me, destro warlock. I'm an officer in the guild and co raid leader.

Our lovely GM (warlock) is getting it =)
    Been doing an awesome job raid leading and managing the guild all this time. Everyone agreed he should get it first.

One of the mages is getting the first one

We have like. 4 mages, 4 locks. 1 boomkin. 2 shadowpriests

A shadow priest.

Although, the master looter accidently gave the first ember to me (Warlock), so I'm going to be sitting on 1/25 for a while. Apparently GMs don't like to help out with legendary items.

a mage because he is the best performing of all the ranged dps who can get the staff and also the one who shows up most for raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    There has been sooo many threads about this, but on topic: Warlock.

It wil go to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, the awesome holy paladin keeping our raid alive..

wait, its not :-(... It's for our warlockkus!

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild leader, mage that's proficient and awesome in all three specs. And he's the damn guild leader, so why should anyone else even expect to get it first? :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

We had a guild vote and our first one is going to myself [Mage], then our warlock.

Deleted
    I think our guilds plan is:
    Arc Mage, Arc Mage then Boomkin

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    Every time a shaman gets it I'm doing a facepalm.
    Care to explain why?

Our warlock is going to get it. He's been raiding with the guild since it's creation (Kara) and is actually a pretty friggin' awesome Cloth tank. (We had him kite the adds in phase three nef. He's pro.)

Deleted
    I'll be getting it first as a shadowpriest our warlock will be next to get it since we didnt got a mage at the starting of 4.2. but either way i would have got it first because I always top the meter which could mean that our warlock isnt quite as good as he should be

A mage happens to be the most active member of the guild, soooo... pretty obvious :P

Deleted
    Elemental shaman or a shadow priest. Guild hasen't decied that yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Priest, we had our Mage and Shadow Priest race on level ones from Durotar to Silithus. Was a pretty epic day

Warlock who is one of our best performers, least derpers, and a very long standing caster core raider. I was rooting for him and am quite happy he won it.

yawn. who cares. ppl still pay to play wow? LOL

when is swotr being released again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally it was planned to be me! On a warlock no less. However, since I don't play anymore the mage is getting it. ;p
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle