Expertise cap for a

Hey

edit. title should have been "Expertise cap for a bear".. hit enter by accident.

I recently changed from cat to Bear, and is having a good time tanking stuff :-)
    mostly just doing 5 mans, but might try some casual raiding with my guild at some point...

i'm a bit annoyed that it's so hard to reach expertise cap, i'm currently at 15 expertise but feel like i can't reforge og gem anymore without nerfing the tanking stat's too much.

Been looking at some other feral druid's in the guild and they mostly just ignore expertise, what the general rule about it ?

Its pretty much a matter of having enough threat to actually tank, and being able to survive. If you arent have threat issue, just continue to ignore it. However, if you feel you are having threat issue, reforge a few pieces to help that out.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

I raid and do heroics with 1% hit and 2 expertise. It works perfectly fine, excluding the first few seconds of an aoe trash pull, without a MD / tricks.

0 hit, 0 expertise will work just fine being a tank.

You shouldn't be even trying to reach the Hit or Expertise caps as ANY tank, it's useless currently.

General Rule for Bear Tanks:
    Reforge to Dodge ~ From Haste/Hit/Expertise preferably.
    Gem Agility ~As long as you're not getting one shot.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-07-02 at 02:30 PM.