PLz suggest me some healing ui compilations

Ok, as the title says, im not lazy, looked a lot.

Still with cata, most is discontinued.

Plz suggest me some healing compilations.

Smooth clean ones like tukui.org

Would be nice to find a list with some Ui's you people play with.

Dont need no list of addons and such, just names plz. I can find the rest myself.

Tyvm for your time and help !
    Last edited by webdonkey; 2011-07-02 at 09:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to make your own? Probably the best choice

But try out either LUI or Tuk/ElvUI, I had those for a while with my RestoDruid, worked just fine until I made my own insipired by Tukui
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Whai View Post
    Tried to make your own? Probably the best choice

But try out either LUI or Tuk/ElvUI, I had those for a while with my RestoDruid, worked just fine until I made my own insipired by Tukui
    Normaly always made my own, but cba with the 20 + hours of making / finetuning all.

Did play with tukui for some months, but the edit i liked is discontinued, and nothing else is to my liking.

thats why i would like some names, like you suggested, of compilations, so its easier to find em instead of

scrolling through google for hours on end.

thanks anyway for your contribution
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

When in need of a new healing ui I allways go check the recent compilation updates on wowinterface (best place to search by far, even if just looking for inspiration). Some of my current favorites for healing are Cyui (tuk edit), Mono ui and Kattle ui. Last one being quite minimalistic.

Some healers have a preferance for raid frames though, and it'd be a good idea to base your ui decision of which kind you want. :3

I use ElvUI currently, pretty nice. As with most things, we can't tell you what you will like, so it's up to you. ;D