10+ Year Old Account

[A] New 10-man guild <Origin>, LF ex hardcore raiders/alts, 2 raid days, NEED HEALERS

Hi all,

I am an ex progression raider who has found myself without a regular raid spot due to some RL issues which took me away from the game for several weeks at the start of the year. After spending a lot of time as a standby for the (#1 guild on server) Ascendance "Hardcore Casual" 10-man team, I've decided it's time to try and get myself a more regular raid spot.

I've had an idea I'd like to try out. I've restarted an old casual guild from back in TBC called <Origin>, which was aimed at 10-man content.... a bit pointless then, but possibly quite interesting now.

I'm looking for players with decent raid experience but who don't have the time or the will to continue raiding 4 or 5 nights+ per week, to join the guild and progress in a more casual way. I'm looking for players of a high calibre though, the same quality of gameplay will be expected from raiders as in the top 25-man and full time hardcore 10-man guilds - no slacking!

The nights I am currently aiming to raid are Friday and Monday, though this could alter to Friday and Saturday depending on how things work out. What this means, is that if any players who raid on their mains and would also like to raid on their alts have these nights free, then they would be able to join Origin on their alts and raid with both us and with their mains in their current raiding guild.

These are the requirements for the raid team:
    • The epic ability to not stand in swirly, fiery, aoe stuffs. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time... but I don't want perma floor lickers.
    • In depth knowledge of their class, even if it is an alt.
    • A good attitude and a good mic to convey that attitude to the rest of the raid.
    • Minimum of ilvl 359 gear. Ideally some heroic gear thrown in too, but at the end of the day, Skill/Experience>Gear.
    • Raid experience in Cataclysm or WOLTK on any character.

These are desirables for the raid team:

• Previous raid experience on any character of pre-WOTLK content on any character.
    • Previous raid experience of heroic or hard mode raid content on any character.

If you'd like to join then visit (www . origin-alonsus . guildlaunch . co . uk), make an account and apply to the guild. For more information, feel free to whisper me in game, I'm online almost every evening after work till pretty late and can usually be found on Zabuzan, Eiondr or Yslinia.

I am also recruiting for any social members with character level 80+, this is primarily to boost the level of the guild as soon as possible to get the more valuable perks!

Currently recruiting:
    Mage
    Spriest
    Holy Paladin
    Holy Priest
    Restoration Druid

This team is designed to allow players from hardcore guilds to raid on their alts on nights off as well as ex hardcore players with time constraints. If Friday/Saturday turns out to be a better option, we will switch to this.

Zabuzan, GM of <Origin>, Alliance, Alonsus-EU.
    Last edited by Zabuzan; 2011-07-11 at 11:24 AM.

Podgertsu
    First Bump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump...........

10+ Year Old Account
    Next day bump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumpity Bump

10+ Year Old Account
    More bump! Need some decent healers