Deleted

Cataclym : Herbalism Gold Issues HELP pls

My main is a druid, hence it would only be fitting I picked up herbalism.
    My main has always been the one to financially support my alts with the gold made through herbalism.

But now I cant seem to earn any gold with herbalism , the prices are extremely low...

1 stack of whiptail used to be 200g
    1 stack of whiptail is worth 20g now

Therefore I would really love to know if there is still anyway to earn gold with herbalism...

PS: Im a engineer too , so I already find volatile " winds " ( ? forgot its name ) through farming herbs.

Sure there is ... check the prices of the older herbs like WOTLK and TBC herbs. Usually those are expensive and people powerleveling their professions buy them. So you could be making 50-200G per stack of a given herb if the supply on it is actually low.

So just check prices and see which herbs are the most expensive ones and go with it

Listen to vileplague and also whiptail is the wrong herb to make money, back when the spawn time of it was bugged people farmed it like hell ( i still have 70 stacks on my main server and 40 on my alt server ). The cata herbs to make money are Twilight Jasmine, Heartblossom and the one from Vash forgot the name.

sigh ok the only way u can make gold w/ herbalism is NOT selling it- unless u are selling azhsharas veil or twilight jasmine or volatile llife. u can make gold if u pair this with

1) alchemy- transmute volatile life x 15= vol. earth, water, fire, air or transmute truegold
    2)jewelcrafting- if you also have a miner , you can mine ur ores, and prospect these ores. if u get gems, u can transmute heartblossom and cardinal gem (forgot the name) into inferno ruby. cut the ruby into brilliant or delicate inferno then sell for 100 gold per gem

Thats gold made with Alchemy or JC, not with herbalism.

For Herbalism just see whichever is listed as the highest price and the lowest market and just get that.
    Keep in mind tho; people powerlvling alchemy or inscription dont really have a use for the final tier herbs from an old expansion since the later stuff can be skipped.
    So dont spend hours upon hours farming nightmare vines for example, since the people actually using those will be a whole lot less then people using Felweed for instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gathering is dead until the bot problem can be brought under control. That should happen some time around never.

Get rid of Engineering, a useless profession, and pick up Alchemy or Inscription.