Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    prolly just bugged for you for some reason because we do bear runs repeatedly for guildies because if you don't complete the dungeon you will get it again, but since you completed it I don't know what to tell you, GL.

  2. #42
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    75
    what sorcery is this?

    I always get zg its ridiculus!

  3. #43
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Senkai
    Posts
    5,328
    By the way, how did you manage to get locked to ZG when you haven't been in there even once since you started?
    Sounds kinda strange to me.

  4. #44
    Field Marshal bighead01753's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom, Windsor
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    By the way, how did you manage to get locked to ZG when you haven't been in there even once since you started?
    Sounds kinda strange to me.
    When I explained it, maybe you didn't read it properly. I have done 2 ZG's which I have specifically queued for. Every single random Zandalari hc on the other hand, has been ZA's through and through.

  5. #45
    People read the thread. Yes he has cleared za.He has also cleared zg through specific queue which locks him out.

  6. #46

    (:

    1st off: Stop exaggerating

    Anyway if you want ZA you queue for ZA .. If you want ZG you queue for ZG .. If you want random you get random AND you DO random
    Hate ppl that are doing what you just said you are

    When you queue for ZA and get ZG you can start whining .. otherwise don't

    That being said .. Good luck with getting the staff

  7. #47
    The Patient Niko031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    293
    I thought it goes like this; you get ZA you finish it and get ZG, not like; you get ZA kill the first boss-requeve-and the dung finder send you back to ZA to finish the instance which you leave to get ZG but you still get ZA cuz you didnt finish it.
    But now i read that you actually cleared the whole place which got me confused a little bit.
    why am i here
    warrior

  8. #48
    Field Marshal bighead01753's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom, Windsor
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by SalcN View Post
    1st off: Stop exaggerating

    Anyway if you want ZA you queue for ZA .. If you want ZG you queue for ZG .. If you want random you get random AND you DO random
    Hate ppl that are doing what you just said you are

    When you queue for ZA and get ZG you can start whining .. otherwise don't

    That being said .. Good luck with getting the staff
    RNG is RNG but this is just insane, I have a right to exaggerate after 32 ZA's in a randomly calculated system with a supposedly 50/50 chance lol.

  9. #49
    What is your char name and realm?

  10. #50
    Field Marshal bighead01753's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom, Windsor
    Posts
    88
    Mikazuki, Khadgar - EU

    Also, I am sat in Zul'Gurub directly waiting for queue. 33minutes waiting so far and no group located. :S

    Update: It entered me into another ZA lol, 33 and counting. Just going to complete this one, see how it goes once again...
    Last edited by bighead01753; 2011-07-02 at 03:00 PM.

  11. #51
    Says here you have never killed Daakara. I would suggest completing ZA first then try queueing again.

  12. #52
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead01753 View Post
    Mikazuki, Khadgar - EU

    Also, I am sat in Zul'Gurub directly waiting for queue. 33minutes waiting so far and no group located. :S

    Update: It entered me into another ZA lol, 33 and counting. Just going to complete this one, see how it goes once again...
    This is just ridiculous, like

    33 now?

    ZA must really wanna make love to you

  13. #53
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    land of sunshine and rainbows
    Posts
    169
    i made a ticket to a gm about this exact same problem. been trying to get into zg for 3 days but it's always za.

  14. #54
    Field Marshal bighead01753's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom, Windsor
    Posts
    88
    Woot, at least I got entered into a group who was mid-fight with last boss of ZA, going to see if it enters me into ZG this next one or else I'm going to ignore anyone else saying about the completion of one leads to you getting the other.

  15. #55
    Well the system of Random rise of zandalari heriocs works like this:
    You will always get ZG till you finish it then you will get ZA until you finish it.
    So if you leave before the dungeon finishes you will always get ZA

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Garum View Post
    Says here you have never killed Daakara. I would suggest completing ZA first then try queueing again.
    I see 3 times under Daakara kills (Heroic Zul'Aman)

  17. #57
    Field Marshal bighead01753's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom, Windsor
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ View Post
    Well the system of Random rise of zandalari heriocs works like this:
    You will always get ZG till you finish it then you will get ZA until you finish it.
    So if you leave before the dungeon finishes you will always get ZA
    /facepalm...

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead01753 View Post
    /facepalm...
    You didn't know by now that no matter how long the thread is, people will read the first post, make some garbage up, then post on page 57 right? :P

  19. #59
    The Patient Crucialus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Shattered Halls
    Posts
    301
    Good luck with getting ZG. I don't do Zandalari heroics much because the group fails most of the time, but the ones I did queue for seemed pretty random. An equal number of ZA and ZG.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •