Will death knight skins be updated as well?

i havent seen anybody ask the devs this. each death knight race has three unique skins and three unique faces will those be updated as well?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

obviously...
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    obviously...
    yeah but i havent seen them mention it ever and ive never seen anyone ask.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Actually a good question. Tweet that shit to one of those panel people.

Well they can't exactly use the old faces. So either they will, or Death Knights just won't get any special faces anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    yeah but i havent seen them mention it ever and ive never seen anyone ask.
    The races are being updated last I checked death Knights are under these races so I would imagine yes.

Logic dictates that they would, for the races that are updated, but if you need specific clarification I suggest asking on the forums after Blizzcon or trying to get a tweet to the appropriate Blizzard social media person.

Aren't they just alternate textures (color) over normal models? Even if they didn't update them, they'd probably still seem new seeing that they're going on more detailed toons.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Well they can't exactly use the old faces. So either they will, or Death Knights just won't get any special faces anymore.
    thats what im worried about, some of them arent finished yet so im worried they might skip over it in order to get the models out faster.

i plan on race changing to a dwarf or a human and it be a shame if i lost the ability to be a zombie dwarf

Deleted
    I hope they do, I play an Orc DK and he looks strange with normal Green skin, I have to use the Blue one, just so it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Aren't they just alternate textures (color) over normal models? Even if they didn't update them, they'd probably still seem new seeing that they're going on more detailed toons.
    you ever seen someone put old textures on a new model? the textures were made for the old models, would look weird. especially since some facial things have changed slightly (slighty different nose on the dwarf, face is slighty different on the gnome ect ect)

Blizzard is redoing the races from the ground up. Any skins and such for the old race models, including DK skins, must be updated because they simply won't work on the new models.

That's likely the reason Fearist said "obviously." There's no need for it to be asked or mentioned because thinking about the new models for a moment should very clearly show that old stuff won't work on them, thus all the skins and faces will be updated.

Blizzard doesn't half-ass things like this. Hell, if there's a complaint about them then it's that they might polish things up a little too much.
    Last edited by Jackielope; 2013-11-09 at 05:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Would be awesome to have black eye tattoos like the Cult of the Damned, or more detailed white bone pale flesh or rot, even LONG WHITE HAIR.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Would be awesome to have black eye tattoos like the Cult of the Damned, or more detailed white bone pale flesh or rot, even LONG WHITE HAIR.
    at the q&a when some guy asked about face paints and extra customization the guy said they were working on it he also said they have a bunch of not yet implemented hairstyles as well