ElvUI and damage feedback

Hi!

So I was wondering if there is anyone here familiar with ElvUI and who knows a way to display the damage text (the numbers from each hit i do on my target) on the actual target (like in the default blizz ui) instead of just on the target frame ?

Sorry if my explanation is unclear, so don't hesitate to ask for further info and i'll do my best to explain better

Cheers!

EC > Unit Frames > tick "Combat Feedback"

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather then make another thread about this addon, I think I'll jack this one for another issue with this addon, ever since 4.2 slammed out into our unsuspecting mouths (Ok we all saw it coming) ElvUI avoided breaking save for the minimap, or is this just mine?

Any suggestions? My minimap for all intensive purposes 'works' it just has a black box over top of it, so if I mouse over things, i can see the names of what i'm tracking, but nothing on the map itself

Awesome Sig/Avatar by the lovely Rivellana

I haven't seen this issue with ElvUI. I would suggest deleting (or just renaming) your WTF folder and see if that helps or uninstalling and reinstalling the addon.