10+ Year Old Account

Am i good enough?

Hey WoW PPls

Could i ask a well experienced raider to check my gear out on the armory and tell me if my gear is set to do BoT,BWD or To4W. Link bellow

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trasher/simple

Please Reply,
    Slam

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    356 is more than enough, considering it was tuned as entry level (meaning blues) AND it's been recently nerfed to hell.

Good luck!

By the way, you can also go to http://www.wow-heroes.com/ and type in your info (name, server, etc) and when it pulls you up, it has a handy bar at the bottom showing you where you're ready for. Green means it should be easily doable, yellow is "medium hard" meaning that's where you should focus, and red is "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED".

On a side note, you should really level up that JC. You're missing out on some good stat bonuses.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-07-02 at 05:39 PM.

Your item level is easily enough to do it, you have to remember that it's possible to be done with the blue heroic gear(and less, as the better guilds did) ~ but I'd sort your 'gearing' out.

4 unenchanted items, zero reforging done, and messy gems.

Deleted
    What those guys said ^
    Study some tactics though, way more important than gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allright thats fab could i ask if its good enough for cho'gal or nefarian who drop tier items o trade in ?

---------- Post added 2011-07-02 at 06:42 PM ----------

i cant level JC with 2.7k golds can i ? :P

As previously said, you can do the whole tier with blue heroic gear - especially after these nerfs - but it will make it a lot easier if you sort your gear out.

Stat prio from EJ:
    Survival: Stamina ≥ Mastery > Parry ≥ Dodge
    Threat: Expertise > Hit >>> Strength > Crit
    Just remember Survival > Threat, and make sure you read the link above.

As for your JC, you can if you mine it.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-07-02 at 05:50 PM.

reforge your parry to mastery, if not possible, reforge it to dodge instead.

You want parry and dodge around the same number, prioritize mastery for avoidance and stamina to soak up abit of damage.
    I prefer mastery, stamina stacking tanks just annoy the fuck out of me as a healer.

Don't gem for parry, you already get more parry from str since 4.2. Gem for mastery and mastery/stam.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay :]
    ill find it very hard to mine it :O
    haha

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoW6000 View Post
    Okay :]
    ill find it very hard to mine it :O
    haha
    Psh. You're 85 and you've got a flying mount (I assume). You'll be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    will i die of boredom ? xP

Put some music on or watch a film, make sure you download GatherMate 2 or a similar addon(and import the data) and follow the paths, you'll be fine. ^^

Read up on how to gem and reforge properly, you get rid of stuff you don't really need and max out on the good stats. Go to elitistjerks.com they tend to have great guides.

Deleted
    Yea sure, but any decent raid leader will take you more seriously if you properly enchant / gem / reforge your gear, also if you got good professions thats a big +.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great Thanx Guys im looking forward to raiding :-]

Quote Originally Posted by WoW6000 View Post
    will i die of boredom ? xP
    Yup.
    10char

Normals were nerfed pretty hard.

You should have no problems with any of the fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xema-Do View Post
    Liking kill lv 20 when 85. See no PVP then can going do what PVP making. No 40, No 60, can not finding, but 20 all here and there, so sigh, then 20 die

Your gear is easily good enough for the normals, especially in regards to the recent nerf across the board. However, it's not just gear that determines how good a player is, but their knowledge and application of tactics. Learn the mechanics of the fights and how you're supposed to deal with them, and you'll be fine.

Also, like people have already said, read up on how to play your spec on ElitistJerks (reforges, gems, abilities etc).

In addition, I would just like to make a note on your trinkets. I can't understand why, as a tank, you would choose the on use Strength Baradin's Wardens trinket as opposed to the far superior, ridiculously useful Mirror of Broken Images. It's basically an Anti-Magic Shield with a one minute cooldown so when used properly can act as a huge source of mitigation. Also (if I remember right off the top of my head), it has a nice chunk of mastery on it which for warriors (off the top of my head again) is a very strong stat.

Your other trinket, the valor one, is very, very weak. I would suggest farming Grim Batol 2nd boss for Throngus' Finger, or Stonecore last boss for Leaden Despair, both which are trinkets that are superior to the valor one. If you can't be bothered farming those hcs for the 346 trinkets, then luckily the 359 ones drop from Magmaw and V&T, both which are bosses very early on in BWD and BoT respectively, so you can just replace it with one of those (if you are lucky enough for it to drop for you!).

Just some advice ^^ Enjoy your raids